Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

#EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) (24385 Views)

How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day / Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by Gamer999: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
The students of university of Abuja, Abuja today embarked on a peaceful protest at the University main campus calling an end to what they called oppression. They are calling for an end to hike in tuition fee, late registration fee they are also calling for the postponement of first semester exams to 8th March 2021 amongst other demands.

A hash tag trend on Twitter #EndUniabujaOppression is on going. So far, the vice chancellor, and professor Rasheed Na'Allah is yet to address the students at the time of this report.

8 Likes

Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by Gamer999: 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
More

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene

1 Like

Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by SirWarlock: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
The last picture cheesy grin. What does he mean by that grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by Gamer999: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
SirWarlock:
The last picture cheesy grin. What does he mean by that grin
kwara state university, na there the VC they before grin

22 Likes

Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by AntiFeminism(f): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
This glorified primary school needs to be closed down

24 Likes

Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by Brendaniel: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
I still ask this questions, what exactly did democracy bring to Nigeria since 1999, the problems of the country have been on an increase since democracy started in 1999, each government that comes gets worse than the previous, EDUCATION, HEALTH CARE, INSECURITY, FOOD, ROAD, ELECTRICITY AND SO ON, DEMOCRACY WAS JUST A BIG SCAM!!!

AntiFeminism:
This glorified primary school needs to be closed down
by the way I like your moniker, I just hope you are a girl and not a boy disguising....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by Deentertainer(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nice
Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by blinking001(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Spineless nonentities
Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Everyone should just boycott school..

1 Like

Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by bigdammyj: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Noted
Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
R
Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by SouthNigerian: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
The #EndUniabujaOppression peaceful protesters are only sensitizing other students across the Federal and State Tertiary Institutions.

To my best knowledge, the faults stated by the peaceful protesters is not limited to the University of Abuja alone. It stretches across all Educational Institutions in Nigeria.

buhari is truly a terrorist. When you read the post below but still have doubts in your mind.

I'm sorry, maybe no therapy can unblock your sealed mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/4848009/evil-plot-fulani-nationalist-monement#73002850
Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by damijoe77: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
University of Abuja,a.k.a advance secondary school.wats supposed to be one of the best and most reputable in Africa,our government has turned it to a just mere.name carrier.its supposed to be named university of kogi,nassarawa,and Niger people hardly will u find a well enlightened person from the West choose that school.open university better pass am,college of education get level pass am,even crown polytechnic wey get just 3 faded building for my local govt still get customer pass am.

16 Likes

Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by PissfulProtester: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
e no surprise me

What this man did while he was VC in kwasu ehn, my keyboard go tire to type am finish

5 Likes

Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by BanMeAndRunMad: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hmmmm. Nice
Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by mayormick(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
See peaceful protest ooo, what is now the big deal if the concern authority identify with this kind protest and just do the needful; simple as ABC
Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
. they should protest with their mask on so they won't mark their faces cos everything for naija na attack and counter attack
Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by realstars: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sars Never End?
Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shame
Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by Abigirlsuen: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
So at the end soldiers came and pursued everyone.. Come see students run inside bush.. Then police came and teargassed evweywher.. Party scatter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by mcjohny(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cutehector:
Did u boycott or u managed to finish just to discover everyother person should boycott
OyigboUpdate:
I wouldn't be surprised if soldiers kill this ones. They like doing anything to paint Buhari bad
How is your man MNK seems he has released your mumu button.
Cutehector:
Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by Dejicano(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Na only guys dey go the school ni, bcause me i no see any girl here ooo

1 Like

Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by OyigboUpdate: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if soldiers kill this ones. They like doing anything to paint Buhari bad
Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Protests during this covid-19 pandemic get as e be faaa.

Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by Brendaniel: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
hmmm
Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2021

I drove pass that area some minutes ago. there is heavy presence of Soldiers and policemen at the main gate and opposite (who came to restore order.

The students have dispersed.

But when I passed through that place and saw scenes, I just said "see as them be like Secondary School children". Their SUG na moimoi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) by ForeThinker: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast / No Nigerian University Made It To The Top 1000 Universities In The World / Nigerian Students Abroad Groan Over Naira Free Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.