Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,870 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

No More Shipping Fee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No More Shipping Fee (360 Views)

Can You Pay A Low Shipping Fee To Receive Your Order In A Secured Locker? / How To Handle Alibaba Outrageous Shipping Fee ?? / Buy Quality Products At Amazing Prices With Low Or No Shipping Fee From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Shipping Fee by Ingleesh: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
It has been confirmed that china warehouse is now in Nigeria; meaning that no more shipping fee...
All you need Is a supplier's number and the warehouse address to start buying on your own...
No more shipping in from China
Now readily available in Nigeria..
WhatsApp me on:09017687789
Re: No More Shipping Fee by alphabbey1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ingleesh:
It has been confirmed that china warehouse is now in Nigeria; meaning that no more shipping fee...
All you need Is a supplier's number and the warehouse address to start buying on your own...
No more shipping in from China
Now readily available in Nigeria..
WhatsApp me on:09017687789
Lol, pink sound came to Nigeria to sell her old wares and Nigerians have started using it as opportunity to cashout by just releasing her Nigeria contact and warehouse address on fee as high as 10k self from adverts have seen... Someone that sells only very few specific shoes, you just branded the lies as if once someone have the supplier's contact, u don't need 1688 again

1 Like

Re: No More Shipping Fee by Pressypee: 1:05am On Feb 04, 2021
I was about paying 5k to get this num too. Do does this mean it isn't really what we fink.
Re: No More Shipping Fee by Kimtosin1996: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Please who has or know the address of the bag seller warehouse in Nigeria

I mean china warehouse in Nigeria
Re: No More Shipping Fee by Ingleesh: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
The only reason I asked for WhatsApp messages was so we could pair to meet up moq which is 30pcs,and nothing more....
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple Ways To Identify A Business Opportunity / Ghanaian Gospel Musician Reveals Licking Wife’s Vagina As Key To His Successful / Usdt Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.