Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) (58238 Views)

Cadbury Nigeria Reports N28.2billion Loss In 2023, Shareholders’ Funds Wiped Out / Shareholders Funds Wiped Out As MTN Nigeria Incurs N740bn FOREX Losses / Nestle Nigeria Posts N104bn Loss In 2023, Shareholders Funds Wiped Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Diamondniyi(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
This morning, she received a sum #20,000 which is for her food stuffs on campus. Fortunately for her, the bank account is her first bank account to be opened and never knew how Security nums and ATM CARD NUMs work.
She received a call from this scammer(07045504107) demanding for her Security nums and others, she gave all to them. It’s all her mistakes because she never knew how banks work. Please any help to trace the criminal. And any help from nairalanders please. She has been crying since morning

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Diamondniyi(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nairalanders, help us out on this please.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Molahnelson(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
I can't believe that people still the mumu with their bank details

307 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by DoubleEngine007: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Even with stories and warning everywhere, not to give out bank/ATM details to anyone calling and claiming to be customer care? She is too gullible.
Let her go to her bank ,to see if there is anything they can do for her. Meanwhile, she shouldn't receive any money via that account for now,because those bastards still have her details. She should report to her bank asap. Good luck!

187 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Diamondniyi(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Even with stories and warning everywhere, not to give out bank/ATM details to anyone calling and claiming to be customer care? She is too gullible.
Let her go to her bank ,to see if there is anything they can do for her. Meanwhile, she shouldn't receive any money via that account for now,because those bastards still have her details. She should report to her bank asap. Good luck!

Thank you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by GeneralPula: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
She received a call from this scammer(07045504107) demanding for are Security and others, she gave all to them.

This is an extreme form of gullibility. I doubt if there’ll be a solution to this unfortunate situation..

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Samakus(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chai.
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Martdc(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Quickteller boys don use her shine

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
angry
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Get In Touch With , We Cover Everything In Nigeria
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Haywiz1122: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nonsense

So many 15-16 years old in University nowadays and it’s not that they are genius, just for rushing sake.
Nigeria no try at all.

219 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Neddstark: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Let her report to the bank and change that card unless any other money that hits there gets robbed immediately.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Well, that money is gone. Those scammers are hardly traced. She's a newbie to banking system & it's so sad she had to learn in a hard way.

She needs to report to her bank ASAP to prevent such occurrences
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by juniorstar(m): 2:00am On Feb 02, 2021
is she actually an undergrad? cos I doubt it.

13 Likes

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 2:51am On Feb 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:

I dash them my SIWES allowance since 2008 make dem chop am...I no do again.
They pilfer your funds every damn second, with no notice or explanation, when you inquire (because, it's one too many), they always have a reason to. These people made me emotionally drained all through my banking experience with them. I dumped them like a bad habit sad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 3:12am On Feb 02, 2021
AuroraB:
They pilfer your funds every damn second, with no notice or explanation, when you inquire (because, it's one too many), they always have a reason to. These people made me emotionally drained all through my banking experience with them. I dumped them like a bad habit sad
Next in line with them nah EcoBank Onitsha Nkpor branch

11 Likes

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by tolugar: 5:08am On Feb 02, 2021
That’s why we need NIN for sim registration

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by mytime24(f): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Change start with u

,#scammers
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Revolva(m): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2021
she be heavy mugu....strange person call her and she submit details....she de on her own

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by femi4: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2021
Diamondniyi:
Nairalanders, help us out on this please.
let her contact her bank on twitter
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Kingluqman(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2021
grin
Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Missyajoke(f): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2021
The problem is that before your sister gained admission you didn't give her correct orientation at home about school now she's learning the hard way. I hope she's not an omo get inside ohh cause that's another issue and I guess she's not a social media freak. In this present world one has to be smart and if you're not smart people will outsmart you am into online business and once people send money to my account I confirm very well because we have fake alert. Sorry for the loss

47 Likes

Re: My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Is your Sister a Nigeria

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid / Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.