Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Expert Writer For Hire - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Expert Writer For Hire (697 Views)

Writer For Hire! / Expert Ebook & Articles Copyeditor For Hire / Youtube Scriptwriter Here For Hire. 100% Quality & Premium Audience Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expert Writer For Hire by HeyCorleone(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hi there

Do you need quality content on your website/blog? Then you require the services of an expert writer, like me.

I’m Leone and I have been writing quality articles for more than 2 years now. I have written articles across various niches, from tech to art, law, health, and even entertainment. Besides content for websites and blogs, also write eBooks as well as sales copies for brands and businesses.

You can reach me on 07016943938 (WhatsApp and Call) to find out more about what I can do for you today.
Re: Expert Writer For Hire by HeyCorleone(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2021
Hi there guys.

Thanks to those who have reached out to us so far.

Let us get your writing needs done for you. Whether it is articles for your blog/website or ebooks or any academic writing.

Send a message on WhatsApp: 2347016943938
Re: Expert Writer For Hire by HeyCorleone(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2021
Still here.

Give me your writing jobs today. Whether it is content for your websites and blogs, ebooks, academic writing, or sales copy, bring it all here. Text me on WhatsApp or via SMS (2347016943938).
Re: Expert Writer For Hire by HeyCorleone(m): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2021
Take your time and hire me today.

I write stunning and well-optimized articles that would drive the desired traffic to your website. I also create captivating web and sales copies that would help sell your business/product/services to your target audience. Need an ebook done? I’m the guy you need for that.

Let us help you today.

Contact 07016943938 (Text/WhatsApp/Call)
Re: Expert Writer For Hire by HeyCorleone(m): 12:58am On Mar 28, 2021
Hey there!

Happy new week to you.

I write stunning and well-optimized articles that would drive the desired traffic to your website. I also create captivating web and sales copies that would help sell your business/product/services to your target audience. Need an ebook done? I’m the guy you need for that.

Let us help you today.

Call or WhatsApp 07016943938

(1) (Reply)

WE NEED CONTENT WRITERS! Are You Available? / Top World-class Publishers!pls Help Me With Advice On., / Unusual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.