Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene (28667 Views)

Kaisha Opens A Provision Warehouse / Kiasha Explained About Kissing Kid, Shares Full Video Of What Really happened / [video] – Tboss Denies Kissing Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by HeWrites(m): 4:23am On Feb 02, 2021
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Aisha Umaru, better known as Kaisha, has denied kissing fellow reality TV star Kiddwaya after a video of the two went viral on Saturday night, Igbere TV reports.

The video recorded at the birthday party of another Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate Praise Nelson shows Kiddwaya, born Terseer Waya, pouring alcohol in Kaisha’s mouth and making a move as if he wanted to kiss her.

It prompted many social media users to accuse Kaisha of attempting to steal Kiddwaya from Erica Nlewedim.

Reacting in a series of tweets on Sunday morning, Kaisha said she had too much to drink at the party and did not remember kissing Kiddwaya.

“Kidd is like a brother to me and I have never imagined kissing Kidd! Never!!! It’s my fault that I was careless last night; I had too much to drink,” she said.

https://twitter.com/kaishaofficial_/status/1355768823417286657?s=20

She also posted the complete video which shows Kiddwaya eventually moving his mouth away from hers before any kissing took place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=027o05OSmks

Kiddawaya had earlier dismissed speculation that the two kissed in a terse tweet that read “False story. Goodnight.”

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by LawLab247: 4:45am On Feb 02, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by shiki(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Same rubbish every day ....madam you never kiss before ni?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by AntichristXXX: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
I have nothing to say. I'll hand over the mic to the person below me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by Bar1941(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Na waaaa ooooo

Amongst happenings around the world look at what n/land conductor moderator is pushing to the front page! Even if Kid ran away to yankee just to kiss Alicia Keys, who gives a fuûck

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by czarr(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lies!!! see as person daughter set lips like antenna, who she wan dey whine dat lamba?!!

Blame it on the alcohol abi?

Devil and alcohol and Akon done carry blame wella inside life.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by Deborah98(f): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Clout chasers....
Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by bigjoe1000(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kidwaya just trying 2 always b in d news 4 wrong reasons

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by dsoft321(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shalaye.com

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by Ay77(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
So you’ve to explain?? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by UncleKoboko: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by Rugaria: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
She was waiting for the kiss shaa

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by Orokojasper(m): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Na you sabi
Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by GreaterFuture3: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by sfinkzslot(m): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
what if he did kiss, she does not owe anyone explanation, abeg they should let people rest with all their guilty conscience explanation

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by yinchar(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
I have nothing to say also, I’ll hand over to the next person below me
Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by meobizy(f): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Until a female accuses Kiddwaya of rape, that’s when he would stop this Jand life of pouring drinks down women’s throats. I’m sure he learned it from pervy white boys, but does it to Naija and African females to avoid catching a court case. If a white woman accuses him of rape and that’s the only video evidence available then na seven calendars in prison get am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by toyinjimoh(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Why denying it, is he your brother �‍♂️

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by Mekudi: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
I will never waste my data to watch the video.
Her kissing is non of my business

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by Liposure: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Doctored video. Show us the full version.
Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Seun needs to sack that mod that pushed this to Fp..

Nairaland tire me sometimes

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by Kilishihunter: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
The mod that brought this news here should be forced to eat garri mixed with raw scorpions inside and be forced to frogjump from Lagos to Cotonou Why the hell is this thrash on FP Who Dem epp

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
I'm supposed care about a menstruator and an ejaculator exchanging saliva?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
0 cares

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by elmessiahs(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
why are you guys hyping kiss, unless it's sensual the hype is unnecessary. its the sensuality that causes movement to the other room.
Re: BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene by BigDawsNet: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kid

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Amazing Amazon Initiative Conference In Lagos(photos) / Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.