Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Do You Want To Know Why Men And Dogs Choose To Pee On Car Tyres? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Want To Know Why Men And Dogs Choose To Pee On Car Tyres? (767 Views)

Olubayo Adesola: Dogs Are Not Reared In Ara, Osun State. It's A Taboo / Sexual Wellness For Men And Women.. Solutions With Kayanmata & Kayanmaza Herbal / Opobo: Town Where Keeping Dogs, Noise Making At Night Are Forbidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Know Why Men And Dogs Choose To Pee On Car Tyres? by MedaRophe(f): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2021
I never knew dogs, too pee on the tires until last month when I was given a topic to write on “Why men urinate on the tire” to be shared on a Weblog.

I didn’t have difficulty developing this topic on “why men urinate on tires” because the habit is not strange to me. Right from my childhood days to date, I have been seeing my countrymen urinating on the tires grin grin. This is a habit that has become a custom and culture for many.

Apart from looking up in the net to see if someone had written on it, I had it in mind to move around and interview two or three men to know their views on why they choose to pour their urine on the Tires and why on the tires exactly?
My findings were shared on [url]9JAINFORMED.COM[/url] .
You can also find the whole stories here:
https://9jainformed.com/2021/02/01/why-do-men-and-dogs-choose-to-pee-on-the-tyre/

Re: Do You Want To Know Why Men And Dogs Choose To Pee On Car Tyres? by Queenlovely(f): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2021
click bait
Re: Do You Want To Know Why Men And Dogs Choose To Pee On Car Tyres? by PortableToDynam(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2021
Habit turn culture for most men. Don't know that of cat Sha abi they are copying men too? grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Know Why Men And Dogs Choose To Pee On Car Tyres? by MedaRophe(f): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Correct joor
PortableToDynam:
Habit turn culture for most men. Don't know that of cat Sha abi they are copying men too? grin
Re: Do You Want To Know Why Men And Dogs Choose To Pee On Car Tyres? by ThinkSmarter: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
My deductions as a smart thinker.
Most public places in Nigeria dont hv urinary facilities or that they are messed up.
hence men resort to finding privacy beside a parked vehicle.
And their moral instinct tells them to urinate on the tyres since they are the only part of the vehicle that usually gets messed up cuz they are always in touch with the ground.
Also dogs are very intelligent and moral animals.
Dogs identify their human friends, they hardly attack goats, local fowls and babies.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Know Why Men And Dogs Choose To Pee On Car Tyres? by MedaRophe(f): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
My deductions as a smart thinker.
Most public places in Nigeria dont hv urinary facilities or that they are messed up.
hence men resort to finding privacy beside a parked vehicle.
And their moral instinct tells them to urinate on the tyres since they are the only part of the vehicle that usually gets messed up cuz they are always in touch with the ground.
You are really a smart thinker

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ogene Nkirika Festival, A Parade Of Beautiful Culture And Exciting Rags (video) / UK Returns Another Looted Artefacts To Oba Of Benin Today / Kokoro Inu Eje (blood Disease)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.