Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Loan Officers Needed Urgently (lagos,ogun,ibadan,abia) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Loan Officers Needed Urgently (lagos,ogun,ibadan,abia) (597 Views)

Training Coordinator Needed Urgently Lagos Mainland 120-150k Monthly / FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment For A Graduate Credit/loan Officers / Bet9ja Job In Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan And Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Officers Needed Urgently (lagos,ogun,ibadan,abia) by timothyhr19(m): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2021
This job requires the ability to do the following work:

• Meet with loan applicants to gather personal information and answer questions to evaluate their loan application and risk
• Explain to applicants the types and terms of each loan to determine a loan that is suitable for their specific needs
• Maintaining detailed records on the transactions executed daily
• Track and maintain credit and loan information
• Seek out new customers
• Work with existing clients to strengthen relationships, encourage referrals, and enhance your reputation among others seeking loans
• Work with borrowers who fail to make their loan payments on time.
Analyses the financial viability of clients who seek to acquire loans for homes and businesses.

Qualification OND,HND,B.Sc in Marketing or Business Administration.
Salary (Between N50,000-N100,000) + Performance Bonus + Incentives

Interested applicants should apply to hr@victorycentre.org
Re: Loan Officers Needed Urgently (lagos,ogun,ibadan,abia) by iamGelato: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please Sir, any idea on how I can apply for a loan?
Re: Loan Officers Needed Urgently (lagos,ogun,ibadan,abia) by timothyhr19(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
what kind of business do you have
Re: Loan Officers Needed Urgently (lagos,ogun,ibadan,abia) by beulah75: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Need independent loan officer? Contact me
Re: Loan Officers Needed Urgently (lagos,ogun,ibadan,abia) by Haywhyluv: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
beulah75:
Need independent loan officer? Contact me

Interested, I base in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Jobs That Make America Great! / Teaching Job In Badagry. / Vacancy For Loan Collectors(walk In Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.