Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) (654 Views)

3-Year-Old Boy In Ogun Stolen Car Found In Lagos / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by bcomputer101: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dear fellow comrades!
Have been a regular member for more than a decade. Please kindly assist me to locate my stolen vehicle.
My name is Blessing Adejoro, base in Ado Ekiti. Ekiti State.
On Friday 29th February 2021, around 9:24pm, I ran out of fuel. I tried my best to get fuel that night but to no avail. I decided to leave the car because my house is not far from the scene.
Unfortunately on getting their around 5:41am the following morning, my car was stolen.
Have reported at the nearest police station.

Here is the details of the vehicle below:

Make of vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY (BIG DADDY)
Plate no: EKY 675 FD
Engine no: 1A24290594
Chassis no: 4T1BE32K53U204604
Colour: WINE
Name: ADEJORO BLESSING OLUWASEUN
Car stolen at: Road 11 Egbewa Ado Ekiti.
Address of car owner: Egbewa Ado Ekiti.
Date stolen: 29/01/2021
Owner phone no: 07033932224.

Please I will appreciate everyone to join me in the search.
Pictures are attached below.

God bless.

Moderators please if this is only thing nairaland will do for me since have joined. Kindly help me push it to front page.

Cc: OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by bcomputer101: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2021

Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by YoonSung81: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Haaaaaa I don't even know what to say, but have hope. You will find it. Some pictures will help too
Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by Kriss216: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Some time last two years, I slept in a vehicle with my friend along that Ogombo road on our way back from Santa Cruz beach. The tyre got punctured by 11.30pm and we can't leave the car there, we slept there, in the morning, we fixed the tyre, and continue our journey back to Ago. One of the disadvantages of not having a spare tyre.

You ran out of fuel by 9.24pm, you for call people make them help you push the car to a safer place or even your house since its close. Negligence and Ignorance.

I pray your car is found.
Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by bcomputer101: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
YoonSung81:
Haaaaaa I don't even know what to say, but have hope. You will find it. Some pictures will help too

Amen
God bless you sir.
Have uploaded pictures already
Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by EnvelopeUs(f): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mods can help you

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
This is serious. Go back to that police station and pressure one of them there. Or go see the dpo directly. If police wan work them go work perfectly. But how dem takee tiff motor wey fuel no dey? The vehicle must have been sabotaged before you moved.

Me leave car? Hehehehe we die there. I've heard so many stories to dare leave my car. If fuel finish we sleep there together. No worry anyone wey come threaten go see the colour of his insides.
Once in Ibadan my tire flat for ojoo area.... midnight. My friend say make we park for filling station. I just look am hiss. Bros na me and flat tire that day O. Car dey rock like horse. I high volume so that the sound no go bother me.

Sorry for your loss. And thank for reminding us to buy a tracker
Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by showafrica(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Some time last two years, I slept in a vehicle with my friend along that Ogombo road on our way back from Santa Cruz beach. The tyre got punctured by 11.30pm and we can't leave the car there, we slept there, in the morning, we fixed the tyre, and continue our journey back to Ago. One of the disadvantages of not having a spare tyre.

You ran out of fuel by 9.24pm, you for call people make them help you push the car to a safer place or even your house since its close. Negligence and Ignorance.

Carelessnes no be here... The car must have been towed and pieced by now
Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by adubam(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sometimes I wonder how negligent some people are. How could you be driving a car to the extent that petrol ran out? Even if your fuel gauge is bad you would still have sign after bending a corner. Sorry for the loss.
Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by johnmartus(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Are you from Ibadan that's how they always do they will leave the thief and start blame the owner. If those bastard not stolen the car the car can be there till next year and nothing will happen to it.

People really get mind stole a whole car that's not belong to you.I pray you see it .
adubam:
Sometimes I wonder how negligent some people are. How could you be driving a car to the extent that petrol ran out? Even if your fuel gauge is bad you would still have sign after bending a corner. Sorry for the loss.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by Deserea: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Change your tittle to "ex bbn housemate's car stolen in ekiti" or "nollywood actress in see through gown" and watch it hitting front page like bomb.

Sorry for your lost.
Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by tito44: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
The lord whom I serve will make you locate your vehicle. You shall not labour to earn and someone will reap the fruits. Follow up with the police and also pray more.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by Thomthom(m): 6:55am On Feb 03, 2021
Make I go buy tracker for my car before its too late
Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by ikabasa1(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:

imaging that.. her house was very close for that matter. What stop her from buying black market fuel . No be her money she use buy that car
Re: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) by bcomputer101: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2021
Deserea:
Change your tittle to "ex bbn housemate's car stolen in ekiti" or "nollywood actress in see through gown" and watch it hitting front page like bomb.

Sorry for your lost.

Thanks for the advice.
I will do as u have said.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Sheikh Gumi Meets Bandits ( PHOTOS) / Stowaways Caught On The Rudder Of A Ship Headed For Spain By Lagos Anchorage / How Anambra Man Sold His Twins For 150,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.