Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) (34104 Views)

Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos / Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by NwekeUG(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
A motorcyclist identified as Garuba Sanni was caught with over 20 ammunition in Oghara, Ethiope West council area of Delta state, Sunday morning.

It was gathered the incident happened close to Oghara Junction by the Cattle Market along the expressway.

Witnesses said the suspect had been involved in a bike accident, but as sympathisers rushed to the scene to offer help, they discovered bullets falling from him.

They said the suspect revealed that it was one Sariki in the cattle market that sent him to buy the bullets.

But for the quick intervention of the community leadership, an angry mob was said to have gathered and made to lynch the suspect.

Witnesses confirmed that the suspect was immediately handed over to the police that morning.

Narrating the incident, a community source said “he (the suspect) went to buy something, not knowing that it was bullets. On his way back he had an accident. As he fell, bullets fell from his body.

“People now asked where he got the bullets and he said it is one Alhaji in the Cattle Market in Oghara, that sent him. The community even handed him over to the police”.

The chairman of the community, Eghwere, also confirmed the report, disclosing that he was the one that called the police operatives to come to attend to the matter.

“I was in my house when one of my boys called me that they caught a man with bullets. It is like the guy was going to the cattle market. But before he entered the cattle market, by the road, the bike fell down.

“So the bullets fell, about 20 bullets. I was the one that called the police. I called the DCO to come and take the guy. They wanted to burn him. I said no, the police will go and investigate more, and nowhere he was taking the bullets to.

“Then he mentioned that one Sariki was the one that sent him. That was what he told me categorically. Others heard him, I was not the only one. When DCO came, we handed him over to DCO and I have not heard from him till now.

When told that the Police had initially denied that the incident happened, he asked “how?”.

But the Delta State Police Command which denied that such an incident occurred on Sunday confirmed the arrest of the suspect and two others.

Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Onome Onovwakpoyeya, said: “That one Garuba Sanni was caught in possession of ammunition. The Police swung into action and arrested him. He said somebody sent him. The person who sent him now called the name of a woman who sells it and they recovered about 77 ammunition”.

The police spokesperson further confirmed that the said “Seriki” who sent Sanni, as well as the woman who sold the bullets to him, have been arrested.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/motorcyclist-caught-with-ammunition-in-delta/amp/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by UncleHaba22: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Maybe he mistakenly collected it from somebody grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by UncleHaba22: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
NwekeUG:
Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Graphic Photo)

After he was beaten up, the suspect alleged that it was one Sariki in the cattle market that sent him to buy the bullets.

Na them grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
When GOD wants to Expose your evil , he does it in a mysterious way!

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by illicit(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Oga o....

2 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by debbydams(f): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
embarassedembarassed Buhari's minions looking for whom to kill, a lot of these cretins serve as informants to herdsmen. He should be seriously dealt with, the locals should channel all their anger against Lord Lugard on him for creating this fraudulent republic.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by adadike(f): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
They want to start kidnapping in Delta State. Arrest any seriki you see in South East from now henceforth

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by Timblogga: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Choi!!
Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
I see that the dark forces have invaded Nigeria and are looking for blood to drink. But I see them failing. I see Nigeria becoming great once again.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
I like the makeup on his face.....better hand don touch am

5 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Northerners and gun

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by GallantDuke(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Beat the hell out of him Foolish fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by Crimrburster: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Roast him
Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by lagusboyyy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
WHEN THE HUNTER BECOMES HUNTED.

God is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by chidonweb(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
The rate of crime is becoming too much

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by Deentertainer(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
HMMM...
Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
NwekeUG
Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by dokyOloye: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
These ppl are prepping for something sinister in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by Meedon: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nigerian girls are awesome...
Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by saheedbadmus(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
God save us in dis country of ours .. dis Fulani's are fully prepared for war ..
Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by samwheel(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Just hope dey don't release him thru d back doors.

2 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by Triangles1(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Not AMOTEKUN or ESN, not even Nigeria Security he just fall and handed over himself without anybody pursuing him.

Who say there's no GOD.

25 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
This looks like retouching,

Una for mend am well

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by kenyguy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
See wahala
Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by osuofia2(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
The Southern Media especially Tinubu Media "The Nation" should stop stereotyping all Criminals as Hausa/Fulani. This is giving the Hausa/Fulani Tribe a bad Image and making them endangered.
God Bless Nigeria and Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by legba1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
The police even almost denied the incident.. If the leadership of the community should sla k up ehn, the rook would have been released ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kidnapper
Re: Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
The police spokesperson further confirmed that the said “Seriki” who sent Sanni, as well as the woman who sold the bullets to him, have been arrested
lies from the pit of policemen, they will be released after some settlement and the killings will continue.
How I wish thunder is what you can just order like Uber

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Lagosians Tie 'juju' In Transformer, Dares NEPA To Cut It (photos / Robbers Who Attacked Ogun Church Worshippers During Vigil Arrested. PHOTOS / Man Dies Few Weeks After Raping His Sister's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.