Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) (43255 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi / Kidnappers Kill Inspector Mohammed Hassan In Ambush [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by GambaOsaka: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
discusant:

What? Outpourings from an ethnoreligious bigot.

English is what is spoken here.

Nigeria’s political problems do not end with making you or your brother to become president of Nigeria in 2023.

OBj and GEJ were there, what changes did they bring to your now miserable life?

I don't care who is the President?
And my life its not miserable.
And would you mind your business stupid?
He started calling me names with his language.
so Bleep off
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Didirin
Apoda
Akindanidani
Ode
Oponu
Alainironu
Ode
Bozo
Supo
Dejo

Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Mr Jimmy, are you sure the east is ready for a full blown war with the federal government?
I pray it doesn't come to that o.
Go back and check history. War is not something you want even in your dreams.
Don't be fooled by some boys carrying AK 47 up and down.
If the military decides to go full force, it would be terrible.

when war breaks today there will be no federal government for the east to fight , each region will be own it's own, perhaps a war of northerners against east, or maybe northerners against southerners,
I don't think the yorubas will join the North to fight us for one Nigeria again, I don't think people from middle belt will do the same again, we are no longer in 1967 everyone is tired of one Nigeria

why do you think the military have fought Boko Haram for 10 yr now and still can't win ? people are leaving the Nigerian Army everyday
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by GambaOsaka: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Some fools are here shouting for civil war, meanwhile they are in somewhere in Alaba or computer village in Lagos typing rubbish on Nairaland.
If you are man enough, pack your load and move to Orlu or whatever, and carry weapon to fight the government.
Don't just be a coward and write nonsense on the internet.

Nigeria will not experience another civil war whether you like it or not. There are better ways of resolving issues than civil war.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by GambaOsaka: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
jimyjames:

when war breaks today there will be no federal government for the east to fight , each region will be own it's own, perhaps a war of northerners against east, or maybe northerners against southerners,
I don't think the yorubas will join the North to fight us for one Nigeria again, I don't think people from middle belt will do the same again, we are no longer in 1967 everyone is tired of one Nigeria

why do you think the military have fought Boko Haram for 10 yr now and still can't win ? people are leaving the Nigerian Army everyday

Lol
How do you know this?
Northerners against east.
Nothernerns against southerners.

What of Southerners against Easterners?[b][/b] Why didn't you mention this?
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Since we're in second wave of Covid-19 shocked

Could this be second wave of EndSars just asking for a neighbour grin
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Lol
How do you know this?
Northerners against east.
Nothernerns against southerners.

What of Southerners against Easterners?[b][/b] Why didn't you mention this?
my friend look around, Nigeria is gone and no region will go to war to keep Nigeria one except the northerners cause they feel Nigeria belongs to them and Presidency is their birth right, well I don't know who you are calling the southerners here is it south west or south south or south east, one thing is certain none of this southern political zones will go to war for one Nigeria, they might only go to war against each other after Nigeria is completely destroyed
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by mutvy: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
IPOB is finally ready for war.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by OyinO: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
We warned them that things will get to this point but they called us frustrated warmongers. They said we are pessimistic and trying to stir hatred and violence. Now our forecasts are coming to manifestations everyday and night. This is just the beginning. It's not about dumb religious "End Time" philosophies.
Truth is that it is gravitating towards the angle and point when the Poor in Nigeria will have nothing else to eat other than eating the rich. It is getting to the point when the Poor will take laws into their hands in order to survive whether by crime or otherwise because the greedy and wicked rulers are not wise. Life is about survival of the Fittest, and man and all living things are programmed by Universal laws and forces to SURVIVE BY EVERY MEANS NECESSARILY POSSIBLE for the continuity of their kind on Earth plane.
When a man has nothing, then he does not fear to lose anything and everything because he has nothing to lose. Over 100 million unemployed youths is a huge atomic time bomb that has started to detonate and explode in slow motion. Very soon, the worst and war will start proper. The greedy, wicked and dumb homopoliticus have ruined the future and destiny of Nigeria since 1960. The time for all to reap the fruits and benefits of this damage has come. Dumb PROPHESIES of a new year in blind faith won't change the narratives and real situation on ground. It is the Beginning of the End, and the End of a wicked Beginning. I rest my case!
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by tito44: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
broadman20:

Go raid where? Is that how to investigate? Do you know how many police stations that was burned during the last black lives matter in the US?
Anyway you talk like a FOOL and I don't need to ask you if you are one.

U for ask the fool how many places in Borno the army have razed down with all the killings there.. they only get power to raze homes of armless civilians

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:
Some fools are here shouting for civil war, meanwhile they are in somewhere in Alaba or computer village in Lagos typing rubbish on Nairaland.
If you are man enough, pack your load and move to Orlu or whatever, and carry weapon to fight the government.
Don't just be a coward and write nonsense on the internet.

Nigeria will not experience another civil war whether you like it or not. There are better ways of resolving issues than civil war.
Good talk but don't 4get there are people already in them places
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by senchibi: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
THeCvExpert:
Interview-winning resume writing services for those seeking Entry-level, Professional, and Executive roles.

What'sapp : +2348152047934
What nonsense is this ? Op ban this fool imidiately. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by GambaOsaka: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
jimyjames:

my friend look around, Nigeria is gone and no region will go to war to keep Nigeria one except the northerners cause they feel Nigeria belongs to them and Presidency is their birth right, well I don't know who you are calling the southerners here is it south west or south south or south east, one thing is certain none of this southern political zones will go to war for one Nigeria, they might only go to war against each other after Nigeria is completely destroyed

Well, I was just quoting you on the southerners vs northerner comment.
Nigeria has become so intertwined that I don't see it breaking up.
Inasmuch as I believe every region is entitled to whatever they desire, war is out of the picture.
And if i may ask you, when did you come to realize that Nigeria is gone? Was it when Buhari started ruling or from previous governments like Jonathan, Obasanjo or Yaradua?
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by bptc10: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
The truth is that the Igbos are not happy with what police and armies are doing in their region, until the Nigerian Police and the armies start building trust with the people of South East this kind of violent will not stop
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Well, I was just quoting you on the southerners vs northerner comment.
Nigeria has become so intertwined that I don't see it breaking up.
Inasmuch as I believe every region is entitled to whatever they desire, war is out of the picture.
And if i may ask you, when did you come to realize that Nigeria is gone? Was it when Buhari started ruling or from previous governments like Jonathan, Obasanjo or Yaradua?

a country without love and unity is gone, tribalism has always been in Nigeria but it has never maked bold line's of division like it does now, it might look like politics but it really has gone beyond politics
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
ipob at it again, hudlum kwa

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by OBIPLUS(m): 12:15am On Feb 03, 2021
God will help, all these happening is as a result of many years of corruption in the Country, no smoke without fire.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:00am On Feb 03, 2021
The worst are yet to come... Anyway residence extension loading .. buhari is stealing the last Kobo and setting the country ablaze just to cover his tracks and deeds .. anyway prosperity will never be kind to him and his useless minions

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by infogeneral: 4:51am On Feb 03, 2021
GambaOsaka:
hmm.... People dey find trouble o.
If government send Operation Python dance go raid the place to dust, den go day shout human rights violation.
Make we day wait and see.

Don't mind them. Now that police officers were killed and injured you will not hear any organization condemn it. By the time the perpetrators are dealt with, different useless and jobless organizations will be calling for human rights violations. As if the slain police officers are not human beings too.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by Clemmydam(m): 5:28am On Feb 03, 2021
This is very terrible and bad
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 6:30am On Feb 03, 2021
This government is the worst ever, he has destroyed his family's name forever.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by Childrentablets(f): 6:34am On Feb 03, 2021
Golan007:

Do you even reason at all?

Can't you see you only made up a situation and now you've began to believe it.

Shame.

You really don't have sense.

You reported my mention and you think yours is any better?
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:04am On Feb 03, 2021
mike8804:
police station wey no get CCTV... that one na police station?
A Keke driver was arrested in the early hours of morning some days ago by the police, the family went to the station, they saw his Keke but the police denied having the man in their custody, they also said they came to work and saw the Keke there. Can you imagine such bold faced lie??
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2021
cooooooks:
Clearly looks like a retaliation.

Yea when I heard the story of the missing Keke driver and how the police denied his whereabouts and even denied knowing how his Keke appeared in their station I knew shyt might hit the fan soon. How can a Keke appear in a police station and the entire police officers don’t know how it came into their premises??
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by goxx(m): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2021
The foolish Ipob members here will pretend like they don't know their brothers did this. If the government acts now by sending military operations to Abia state, they will start screaming "they are killing igbos". Always playing the Victims card. Ok, we are taking records..
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by arma: 7:33am On Feb 03, 2021
So it is not Fulani Herdsmen this time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted / EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker / ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.