Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. (2313 Views)

Anyone Wants To Buy Paypal / Buy Paypal Fund / Buy Paypal @ N170 Per $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. by pacesetter(m): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2011
Hello guys,
I've got some paypal dollars to convert to naira. If you need, I'll transfer the dollar into your paypal account and you can pay naira into my bank account.

I earned this money from my online works so no problem of legitimacy. Let's talk here if you're interested, buy $1=N170. Minimum is $20, maximum is $100.

If you're interested, let me know. We can talk here or send me a mail at oketimothy3 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Tim
Re: Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. by pacesetter(m): 12:45am On Apr 06, 2011
Anyone interested?,
Re: Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. by pacesetter(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2011
Good morning guys, hope you're doing great.

I'm still selling if there's anyone interested in buying.
Re: Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. by pacesetter(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
Still searching, anyone interested?
Re: Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. by Guarantor(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
where are u? I'm interested but i won't send you my money for payment first.  I jut need it to made payment.
Re: Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. by pacesetter(m): 1:18am On Apr 09, 2011
I'm exchanging $25. I was scammed yesterday of $100 so I'm taking no risk.

I'm in Ondo town. We can talk on yahoo messenger at oketimothy3 at yahoo dot com.

I can receive alertpay if you have instead of liberty reserve.

Tim
Re: Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. by pacesetter(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
Anyone interested?
Re: Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. by olaidealim(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
Can You Sell It For $160, get back to me
Re: Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. by pacesetter(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2011
What do you mean? Please make your self clear.

"can you sell for $160",

I'm only selling $25 which is equivalent in Nigeria to N4,000 at $1=N160, I think that's fair enough.

Message my on yahoo if you're interested, my messenger id is oketimothy3 at yahoo dot com

Tim
Re: Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. by pacesetter(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2011
Anyone still interested?
Re: Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. by ImarnKazi: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hi guyz, I want to buy Pyapal dollar pls contact me abu_ismam@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. by PLENTYNAIR(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2011
Interested but you are not based in Lagos and I won't risk sending you cash before receiving paypal.

Got anything better terms? let me know.
Re: Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. by JAZES(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2011
Buy your Paypal from a registered company today.
You are sure of getting your paypal funds without any delay.
visit us today: http://swiftecurrency.com

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Post Your Property Ads For Free On NAIJARENT.COM / Chelsea , Real Madrid And Man United Jerseys Original For Sale At 4,000 Naira Ea / BRT /lag Bus Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.