Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Is The Longest Word In English Language That Is Typed With Only Left Hand? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Longest Word In English Language That Is Typed With Only Left Hand? (1488 Views)

Longest Word In English / Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know / ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Longest Word In English Language That Is Typed With Only Left Hand? by ryloy: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2021
What is the Longest Word in English Language that is typed with only left hand?

Check for clue ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKl-De4t_U4

It is a 12 lettered word
The word starts and ends with 'S'
Re: What Is The Longest Word In English Language That Is Typed With Only Left Hand? by EducationNG: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Stewardesses

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest Word In English Language That Is Typed With Only Left Hand? by ryloy: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
EducationNG:
Stewardesses
; Brilliant
Re: What Is The Longest Word In English Language That Is Typed With Only Left Hand? by Nlanalyst: 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
ryloy:
What is the Longest Word in English Language that is typed with only left hand?

Check for clue ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKl-De4t_U4

It is a 12 lettered word
The word starts and ends with 'S'
What do you mean typed with left hand?
Re: What Is The Longest Word In English Language That Is Typed With Only Left Hand? by ryloy: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nlanalyst:

What do you mean typed with left hand?
On the Computer Keyboard
Re: What Is The Longest Word In English Language That Is Typed With Only Left Hand? by blamingthedevil: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Stewardesses

But I typed with my right
Re: What Is The Longest Word In English Language That Is Typed With Only Left Hand? by femi4: 6:24am On Feb 04, 2021
I typed with my right hand irrespective of the location of the keys on keyboard
Re: What Is The Longest Word In English Language That Is Typed With Only Left Hand? by Draslo(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Stewardesses

But I typed with my right
Nawa o. You no do Business studies for Junior secondary?
Re: What Is The Longest Word In English Language That Is Typed With Only Left Hand? by ryloy: 12:58am On Feb 05, 2021
Draslo:

Nawa o. You no do Business studies for Junior secondary?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 49; Independence Day Wishes / Unilag Post UME 2012 / 2013 Exercise Date / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko (AAUA). Chatroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.