Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

“i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi (4005 Views)

I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare / “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by Onyitexx(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2021
A Twitter user, Jessica Levi has shared chats of herself from 2018 shooting her shots at international footballer, Alex Iwobi.

In a DM – direct message – to the forward winger for Premier League club Everton, Jessica stated affirmative her affections for the Nigerian footballer while adding that Alex is her motivation for watching football games.

In one of the messages, the then 18-year-old lady wrote;
https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/02/im-going-to-marry-you-someday-jessica.html

“Good luck today on the world cup match I pray you score so many goals, I will be watching you all the way, you made me like football, and I really like you, I don’t care about the money I just want to be friends with you and still your wife also.”

Read the full text below …

Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by dawnomike(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Keep the hope alive!!!

1 Like

Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by donbachi(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2021
Who be dis one..wey pose like who dey get running stomach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by Fahdiga1: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2021
Imagine an ugly K-legged tramp spewing trash

1 Like

Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by lkillbrokehoes: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Who's she self
Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by mayklef(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2021
this other gender with thier lust for ANY and EVERYTHING that glitters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by mayklef(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Olosho wan chop Football money....lol

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by Harddiskng(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Marry ko merry ni grin

...show me why you deserve to have it all - Kanye (2011)

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by 444croopy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
How will akwa united want to sign messi really got me cracking

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by crossfm: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
We all know she is not after the money grin tongue.

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by Ewizard(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
crossfm:
We all know she is not after the money grin tongue.

Werey dey disguise. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by Diong22(f): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
Okay. Goodluck
Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by crossfm: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ewizard:

Werey dey disguise. grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind her.
Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by femi4: 6:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Lol "I don't care about the money"

Guilty as charged
Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2021
She is building her castle in the air.
Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by Cholls(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
My sister may your wish come true!
Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
yeye
Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
yeye apart from toto wetin else u dey offer
Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by Omeleyi: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
but you don't have levels na... Iwobi no dey play for your league cool
Re: “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi by Theboy21: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
His side chick outta your league cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Laments As Cook Serves Her A Combination Of Yam, Egg & Stew (video) / Don Jazzy Finally Reply Olamide!!!! / Checkout The Huge Watermelon On Kim Kardashian At Age 14 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.