Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson (14925 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by Apiyoyo: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2007
That Girl is really trying,u need to check her out in this movie blood and tears,she really is improving,but with Ini edo,s ban,am sure she will surely rise. she is got the shape and all it takes,.
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by busygal(f): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2007
i quite agree wit u, she is trying. shes a very good friend of mine, most of it all is dat (SHES GOT A GOOD HEART)shes realy a nice person.
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by jaybanks(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2007
yeah that's true.she's refreshing.i watched her interview on bold faces and picked an interest in her cos of the way she answered questions without repeating cliches that i keep hearing during other artistes' interviews.and yeah she's red hot too and has good carriage
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by luvhenry(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2007
the problem wit her is that she loves taken raw roles
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by chiogo(f): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2007
@luvhenry, u're right. exactly! she's pretty-----black beauty but i wonder what she does to get those roles since she can act all those. undecided she shld take it easy.
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by cecipopula(f): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2007
She's a good actress, and i like her for that.
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by Islander(f): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2007
I think she is an excellent actress. Doesn't "eat" her words, like many others. She speaks eloquently and her emotions flow with her character. I especially enjoyed her in "Kill the bride" and "Under the sky" ( she cries a bit too much though cheesy)
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by Seun(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2007
Pictures of Mercy Johnson please? smiley
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by thegame(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2007
I love the chisk butif i must be honest,i get scared at her when she is mad at someone or wicked.She has this kind of face needed in horror movies buti love her.
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by trendy(f): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2007
i dont know her, pics please
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by Ezinwannem: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2007
the gurl need 2 learn how 2 dress and what 2 wear 2 occassions, she's alwayz wearing sum short stuff wen it is not neccessary
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by vivi(f): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2007
i was goin 2 start a trend like this.
i love that girl.
she is amazin, pretty n a good actress.
n her actin is realistic unlike some nollywood stars.
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by zigbo(f): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2007
i was goin 2 start a thread on how much i hate that girl,she is xtremly hyper active,highly annoying,hateful countenance.gosh i hate her nd she looks lik a real wicked girl.
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by trendy(f): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2007
now i know her ,
Good actress, ok looks but that is it
nothing unusual
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by kojeiwa(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2007
What part of Nigeria is Mercy Johnson from?
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by Nobella(f): 2:44am On Aug 31, 2007
Taking raw roles you say?, Thats the problem with us Africans! We always want things done our way and in the "moral"manner! Have you guys ever stopped to think that may be these are the roles she is normaly given? Thank God the caption says, Upcoming actress! That means she is the new kid on the block who the directors are still choosing roles for.

Let us all for once try to judge our actors by their actions out of their roles and NOT by the characters they potray in acting please! If we all want Mercy to act the good girl we want her to be, who will be the "bad girl" we all meet in our daily lives? Lets all give these actors abreak and let them do what they can do best!
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by suze(f): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2007
Mercy johnson is a very good actress. She knows how to interprete her roles very well and she's also very fluent. She's one of the best actresses we have around. Far far better thahn Ini-Edo. Her acting skills are comparable to bimbo akintola, rita dominic, stephanie okereke and genevive
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by giselher: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2007
mercy is a very good actress and she will be the best one day.
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by zigbo(f): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2007
best undecided lol,
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by WarfyBoy(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2007
shes gud i hav seen her in so many movies, tnks to d ban of top actress and retirement of some, shes kool, bt he have to take it easy, ROLES doesnt kom easy like dat, na pipo wey pass am still there

na onmly God kno shall
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by kennie89: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2008
she's from d great state (kogi state) wink
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by tilewill(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2008
make she do more brushing sha.

nice
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by playmate(f): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2008
she's a gud actress bt i dnt dig her roles.
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by ucheuche1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i quite agree wit u, she is trying. shes a very good friend of mine, most of it all is that (SHES GOT A GOOD HEART)shes realy a nice person.
abeg busygal, hw do i contact mercy. i'm dying 2b her frnd. i fit give anytin 2 date her.act with despatch i beg u. over! do u copy me?
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by Quesera: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2008
CUTE FACE, HOT BODY!  shocked
THAT'S MERCY JOHNSON.

Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by efuah(f): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2008
Very pretty. . . but she can cry o (so natural tongue)
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by silsane(f): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2008
she's a very good up and coming actress but she was one hell of a mean senior in school. Hence d reason why she looks perfect when she's acting a wicked/mean role
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by Orikinla(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2008
Mercy Johnson is not a new actress in Nollywood.
She has paid her dues.

She sounds cool on phone.

Her velvet voice, beautiful brown eyes and sexy figure make her every filmmaker's dream.
Her best is yet to come.
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by rampant(f): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2008
like someone said ,mercy's got a good heart,i love her
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by hackney(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2009
Someone should go and see  miss maradonna 1&2 or coperate maid 2 (hey!!! abeg abeg). even as i dey type so i pause coperate maid 2 where she comot from 'washing' bathroom (come zoom them deadly breastises;hey!! opianto!!!!)
I dont even  think there are other actresses that match mercy's abilities (apart from maybe Geny,omo sexy and mama G)

That body can wreck any marriage (anytime she comes on screen my girl frowns through out but i no send)
(see fresh face,super tits with tiny waist and nuclear nyash; abeg abeg)
Anything she say make i do i go do am pass as she want sef.
I have a strong feeling she's a very good humble girl though.( na there God show us say im sabi do perfect).
which kind over-blessing be that? abeg abeg!
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by MrCrackles(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2009
Mercy Johnson is fugly and shez a bit of a tart!
Ho bag!!
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by hackney(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2009
Mr crackles girls no dey woolwich oo!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? / Photo: 31 Year Old Toyin Lawani, Steps Out With Daughter & 21year Old Fiancee / CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.