Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

heaven - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / heaven (3674 Views)

Schools, Universities,Industries,Countries, Continents And Businesses In Heaven / My Degree Is Not Going Up With Me To Heaven''- Read The Chilling Whatsapp Status / heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

heaven by BoyOfNaija: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
is there heaven for the poor

just asking

1 Like

Re: heaven by Honduras01: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
BoyOfNaija:

I've tried my best to get money for my educational and satisfaction, I don't want to be dependent. Now the school are requesting allot of stuff, I requested for money from my dad and mum all said they have no money. The lecturers keep sending me out. Am just feeling like am the most hated being on Earth.

I don't have free time to look for work and what work can I do self? I just want to get money, it's just getting unbearable, my parent pest me and don't really care at all. They said let me be a man and be satisfying myself.
Now I made a choice to look for money at all cost.
I just need money right now.
Be it Sacrificing anyone I love even though I love nobody right now. Not even myself.
If there is any cult group I can join to be carrying out missions and get paid, am ready!
If it's to become a fraudster just teach me am ready. If it's to steal am also ready.
Just anyway I can be independent. Right now am just in tears.
Drop a useful advice please. And if you'll teach me a way just indicate, I promise to follow the one that suits.
[/s]

nonsense

13 Likes

Re: heaven by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
BoyOfNaija:

I've tried my best to get money for my educational and satisfaction, I don't want to be dependent. Now the school are requesting allot of stuff, I requested for money from my dad and mum all said they have no money. The lecturers keep sending me out. Am just feeling like am the most hated being on Earth.

I don't have free time to look for work and what work can I do self? I just want to get money, it's just getting unbearable, my parent pest me and don't really care at all. They said let me be a man and be satisfying myself.
Be it Sacrificing anyone I love even though I love nobody right now. Not even myself.
If there is any cult group I can join to be carrying out missions and get paid, am ready!
If it's to become a fraudster just teach me am ready. If it's to steal am also ready.
Drop a useful advice please. And if you'll teach me a way just indicate, I promise to follow the one that suits.

Message HGLProfiles

https:///43gy
Re: heaven by Iamlawal(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
undecided Am Speechless
Re: heaven by LMS1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oga U Don Try To Sell Pure Water U Nor Get Gain Abi Na Money To Ball U Dey Find?

12 Likes

Re: heaven by BoyOfNaija: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Honduras01:
[s][/s]

nonsense
You are the type that needs to be blocked on this forum. If you have nothing to say get out.
I believe you're a muslim

1 Like

Re: heaven by BoyOfNaija: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
LMS1:
Oga U Don Try To Sell Pure Water U Nor Get Gain Abi Na Money To Ball U Dey Find?
Selling pure water won't buy me handouts and the rest.
Re: heaven by BoyOfNaija: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Iamlawal:
undecided Am Speechless
Don't be, say your mind
Re: heaven by Koulture(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
cry
Re: heaven by LMS1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
BoyOfNaija:

Selling pure water won't buy me handouts and the rest.
Oh I Understand U Need Part Time Job,with 1k Worth Of Data A Day And A PC/smartphone U Should Consider Legitimate Hustling Like Affiliate Marketing Etc.Google Is Your Friend Bro.Gudluck!
Re: heaven by Honduras01: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
BoyOfNaija:

You are the type that needs to be blocked on this forum. If you have nothing to say get out.
I believe you're a muslim
[/s]

nonsense
come and block me

1 Like

Re: heaven by LMS1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Koulture:
You can go for the blood money,not all requires killing.Their is one you can do that only involves you hosting parties every 3 months.You will be given #15m by the spirits,their is a black soap you will use to bathe for 3 days and at the last day the money will appear to you in a ghana must go bag.What I'm saying is 100% real and has little repercussions,I won't be able to drop all the details here
Fulture Sorry Kaulture Is Like U Are Talking From Expirience Ogrin
Re: heaven by sinkhole: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
I will suggest you go for ritual money.
As somebody suggested, not all involves blood.
The one me I will suggest is that one where chicken will be used to eat some corn grains, the number of grain eating by the chicken will usually determine how long you are going to live to enjoy the money: usually, it is something like two to four years embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: heaven by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Op you are on the right path, clap for yourself.
You said you don't have the time to look for work as in a job but with all that you've written from your heart down here, you are ready to create the time to do ritual, fruad and any dirty assignments as long as you get the money.
No time for legitimate jobs but there's time for devilish jobs. It's people like you that do sacrifice their mother, niece and nephews.
Shebi You are one of those boys seeking ozugbo ozugbo, You know what? just go to Iddo motor park, carry standing to Onitsha or look for any trailer going to the east, drop at Onitsha then ask of OnyeEze Jesus. Just ask around Onitsha that you need to see OnyeEze Jesus. You will be directed. Tell him you need Ozugbo Ozugbo money.
Come back and share your experience.

He does not have time to look for work but have the time to look for ritual and fraud jobs to do.
Lazy Boy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every professional you see today was once a student, don't be afraid of being a student, just continue, you will get there.

11 Likes

Re: heaven by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Blood money atleast you can suffer too after your greediness cheats on you.
Re: heaven by Jerryherd: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Otunana:

Na wetin boys Dey run go Ghana for na you just drop here free of charge..u fit still chairman ham collect your 60 percent..and that’s is if grace dey e head

Brother , life fit don show the guy hell, I know his feelings right now and if grace dey hin head him fit pick soon and forget the brokeness,

6 Likes

Re: heaven by Otunana: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Brother , life fit don show the guy hell, I know his feelings right now and if grace dey hin head him fit pick soon and forget the brokeness
We all have been there...if e serious the hustle and oil dey e head e nor go even remember say e once create thread on how to do blood money

1 Like

Re: heaven by daania50080: 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: heaven by Koulture(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
cry
Re: heaven by silibaba: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2021

Drop a useful advice please. And if you'll teach me a way just indicate, I promise to follow the one that suits. [/quote]
Re: heaven by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Dear poster,its obvious your mind is made up to go any lenght to make dis money so i would be correct to say that you wont take any reasonable advice that we give yu ryt now.
All i wud say is read Ecclesiastes 11:9.
Re: heaven by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
BoyOfNaija:

One way for you. Instant success. Ritual of Death Wealth Reincarnation (A solis ortu mors rituali Metempsychosis). It has its origins in the ancient and mysterious Mashco-Piro tribe in the deep dark jungles of Peru where modern life has not penetrated except for a handful of very rugged and determination suicidal explorers.

Basically the ritual, only attempted by the bravest of the brave, means you have to allow your self to be bitten by the deadly Brazilian wandering spider. You will instantly be inflicted by a long extremely painful erection followed by the most intense pain you can ever imagine. While this is happening, and while you slide into delirium, you have to chant some specific lines in ancient Latin that you would have practiced beforehand. At the end of the lines you have to call the specific amount of money that you need. You will then slip into madness and then die a cruelly painful death. You will reincarnate at the next set of the sun and will be worth the money that you called within 30 sun sets. One side effect of this ritual is that you will have to be smashing pvssy every day because it makes you rod very potent and overactive. I've heard of one man in the east who is in possession of this spider in Nigeria. But be warned! Some people have gone through that process and ended up poorer than they were before because the intense pain and madness from the bite of the Brazilian wandering spider made them talk rubbish instead of calling big money during the ritual. Imagine having an overactive rod with no money?! You will be addicted to constant self servicing and prone to rape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: heaven by Admiral49(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Man be patient, don't give up cos when you do then It is over. Have you ever wanted something so bad that after getting it u became restless and unfulfilled? That is how ill gotten wealth will do to you.
Pray, work and believe God.

2 Likes

Re: heaven by Stewart883(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
sinkhole:
I will suggest you go for ritual money.
As somebody suggested, not all involves blood.
The one me I will suggest is that one where chicken will be used to eat some corn grains, the number of grain eating by the chicken will usually determine how long you are going to live to enjoy the money: usually, it is something like two to four years embarassed

angry angry cool
Re: heaven by Jerryherd: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Koulture:
Dating format don cast,it can only take a sure jazz and alot of hard work to cash out from it,I Know alot of gboys doing dating for over 1 year wey never cash out even $100 itunes giftcards.

Some of the formats that works this days are Yahoo plus,fake credit alert, building of scam sites and you cash out from investors funds

Talk wetin you Sabi

Update dey for dating wey plenty and it is hundred percent without jazz

Proof I go attach for just December , January, February cashout with tax. Refund , ID.me, TDAmeritrade, and benefits

Common sense pass juju only fools take the route of rituals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: heaven by KingAlayinde(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
BoyOfNaija:

instead of you to seek for idea and knowledge to makes your life meaningful, youre here talking trash...... how old are you self that u so desperate,,,, nobody believe in hard works anymore just wan ball, most of una go cry for old age I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: heaven by lebron7(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Talk wetin you Sabi

Update dey for dating wey plenty and it is hundred percent without jazz

Proof I go attach for just December , January, February cashout with tax. Refund , ID.me, TDAmeritrade, and benefits

Common sense pass juju only fools take the route of rituals

Bossman how u dey take run that ID.me abeg
Re: heaven by Jerryherd: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
lebron7:

Bossman how u dey take run that ID.me abeg

Tell your client to open Id.me, and verify with gov I.d card.

EDD employment benefits dey, SBA dey benefits for business owners

You get up to $30 k per drop, 50% 50%
Re: heaven by KingAlayinde(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
BoyOfNaija:

instead of you to seek for idea and knowledge to makes your life meaningful, youre here talking trash...... how old are you self that u so desperate,,,, nobody believe in hard works anymore just wan ball, most of una go cry for old age I swear
Re: heaven by Xixtie(f): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Why are some nairalanders so daft?
One person is behind the OP and some other monikers promoting and asking questions about internet fraudsters. It's all pre-planned. Flashed his ill-gotten (and obviously fake and doctored transactions) and gain greedy idiots that will run into his DM and thereafter bill them. It's all a game. Shame on some desperate people.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally! ASUU Gives Updates On When Strike Will Be Called Off / Akwa Ibom State Student That Score The Highest In Jamb Examination (photo) / Unilag Engineering Post-ume Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.