Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Project Management - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Project Management (569 Views)

Primavera P6 Training On Project Management, Planning & Scheduling>>>08037916993 / Primavera(p6) Project Management Practical Training In Lagos / Pmp(project Management Professional) Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Management by khalimatat: 12:25am On Apr 06, 2011
Get your dream job with Project Management Professional Certifications
Hello ,
Piston and Fusion is pleased to inform you registration for the Project Management training for the May batch is now open.
May Training information
Training Duration: Start Date: May 7th End Date: June 11th (6 Saturdays)
Training Hours: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm

Training will include the following
- Hands on Project Management training
- Preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification examination
- Participation in a real world project to gain firsthand experience
- 24/7 access to online learning portal (Session reviews, simulation test, e-books and CBT)

PROJECT MANAGEMENT FACT FILE
- Do you know holders of the PMP certification are the highest paid professionals globally
- Do you know with Project Management credentials you can work in any sector/industry
- Do you know Project Management credentials is the fastest way to get a job in oil and gas in Nigeria without an engineering background
- Do you know Piston & Fusion can get you to become a Project Manager in 6 weeks through its hands on Project Management education and certification prepping.

The Testimony
'Four days to my wedding, I was relieved of my job in one of the leading banks in Nigeria. I thanked God because I believed that my marriage will bring good things into my life. I registered for the Daystar Leadership Academy which I previously didn?t have the time to attend where I realised the importance of further study. During the training, the pastor who taught us Project Management inspired me so much that I embarked on a PMP certification by PMI-USA. I passed the exam, thus fulfilling my desire to become a project manager.
Today I work as a Senior Planning Engineer in Qatar, earning a salary I never dreamt I'd be earning at my age. Also I’m studying for a masters in Project Management in one of the universities in the UK.'
By E.V.
- culled from Daystar Christian Centre bulletin, March 13, 2011.

What are you waiting for? Register with us today and become the next big story.

Kindly check the link below find attach the pdf training info pack on how to register.
http://pistonandfusion.org/pdf/PM%201on1_Calendar.pdf

www.pistonandfusion.org
info@pistonandfusion.org

(1) (Reply)

Obtain Your Msc In Global Logistics And Pay Your Tuition After Graduation / Hurry Now! Seminer On Customer Service & Job Search For New Graduate / Studying For A Degree/professional Courses From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.