Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead (77348 Views)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / Lil Uzi Vert Could Die If Diamond On His Forehead Isn’t Removed The “right Way” / Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Koko0: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by OlawaleBammie: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
mperornero:
grin i hand his skull over to our sophisticated brothers from the west side!!
must u mined the skull??

Cus u must have mined it before handling it over to us
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by blueghost(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Reminds me of the Movie series Outpost were the prime order and some dark blood had a stone called kinj on their forehead that has ability to do supernatural things
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by madukaanaya(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
he better no near afonja people
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by YorubaPrince: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
jimi4us:
Black Americans always do the dumbest thing in the world.

Some people are saying how about Nigerian yahoo boys.? I know those ones are already on a long term curse, but I doubt they will go this far to put diamond on a head people in Nigeria cut for ₦1,500

Very true... their behaviors are why most pple see Blacks as dumb and foolish. Forget 9ja pple foolishness and stupidity, these Black Americans are on another level, I swear!

1 Like

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Etizz: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
He's going to cause problem to earth, if thanos realise we have one of the stone here....dman
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Adakintroy: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Rappers are shallow thinkers.

One was condescending to argue slavery as a "choice".

Conquest begins usually with swords. Not with words.men who bend the knees mostly bend to the swords. Not to other men.
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Seyzcham91(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin
jimi4us:
Black Americans always do the dumbest thing in the world.

Some people are saying how about Nigerian yahoo boys.? I know those ones are already on a long term curse, but I doubt they will go this far to put diamond on a head people in Nigeria cut for ₦1,500
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by istina: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Seyzcham91:
grin l
for this nigga to have such wealth oIn forehead, herdsmem coming for hin head
I can't laugh
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by GODovaerrethin: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
The guy don finally mad!!!
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by chichima67791: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thanos where are youFood is ready.
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by COUSIN1279(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
23,609,653.20 United States Dollar ���
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by junglej: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Brownpeanut:
He looks really weird. I think he needs a brain implant. While others are trying to ease world poverty, and even a certain black footballer is feeding school children with his earnings, this one decides spend his money on frivolous stuffs.

Frivolous "stuffs"? Okay you definitely also need, maybe not a whole brain implant, but a brain expansion.
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by integrator(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is what is meant when they say there is bounty on someone's head. He has placed a bounty on his own head.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Ghozky(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ihe nke owu rice
What kind of risk is this?
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by phantom24: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
How much is the worth in dollar? I doubt the price.
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Eriokanmi: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is this a human being ?
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by evans4luv: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
i pity who dey copy oyibo
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by zedegit: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Say no to weed. He should be put behind bars.
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by ugbanante: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
If he even a Nigerian contact on his phone he should delete it ASAP. He doesn't need to step into Nigeria to have it removed. Infact, he should avoid certain Nigerians in US

1 Like

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Hassanmaye(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ottyn01:
So you mean say this guy Carry all our naija

Musicians total networth for head grin

Life No Balance grin
Haha so you mean even that clown shouting "30billion for the account ye " na audio money!! Wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Brownpeanut(f): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
junglej:

Frivolous "stuffs"? Okay you definitely also need, maybe not a whole brain implant, but a brain expansion.

Yada, yada, yada. Your brain didn't tell you that was a typo? You obviously need one of those Elon brain chip to improve your comprehension.
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by mayklef(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
osascybog:

He try am,he die well...na we egede men go run am before outsider run am...himself know
i hail MEN
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Hassanmaye(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Hundreds of some people’s destiny only on his forehead...

God is really wonderful
grin grin
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Brownpeanut(f): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Emmaomotob:
Try to widen your thought process.
1) The diamond would only appreciate in value and can be removed for sale.
2) It would most likely win him more shows and endorsements due to increase in popularity.

Whenever you feel like criticizing a successful person, always start with yourself and why you are a nobody.

If you don't think sticking a diamond on your face is weird, then I can't help you.
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by pacespot(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
These niggars and sh*t, com try that shit in Nigeria, if someone kidnapp you now, that means your head is worth N9bn
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by ceaser: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
I don't exactly envy the dude's less than optimal wisdom.

What happens when die hard robbers accost him and he's jumped? They'll have to pluck the stuff outta his head to have it. And that means the guy will die for that stuff to get stolen when he could have just handed it over if it was not implanted into his head.

1 Like

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by RighteousI: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is the kind of nonsense that people like the Kano hisbah are trying to prevent. we cannot have a society of immorality and nigger culture for it can lead the society astray.
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Elidrisy20: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
him for put am for him eye
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Brownpeanut(f): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Pearlyakin:

Goan sit down, are you an African American ?
If no get an African American friend and you will see how ignorant and dumb they can be.

I've an African American friend who's a nurse and she's many things but dumb.

1 Like

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Aconomist: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
black monkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions / Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) / Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.