Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair (39315 Views)

Police Discover 350 AK-47 In A Poultry Farm In Niger State / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos) / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by dalongjnr: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hmm... Most people of the world are high on hard drugs,alcohol or women who can steal their future.
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Brendaniel: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
bad
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by paulolee(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
k
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Anfield247(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
If they can discover this kind thing, How about the money our politicians are stealing?

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by LongNipple(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Adakintroy: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
I must make am at all cost syndrome.

You don't know when you start killing others so you can live.

There must be truth even in our Hussle.

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by jacoik(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
I don't know why each time a crime is committed my people on this forum will be tribalising it. okay, let just say Igbos has cocaine, Yorubas mine skull. what do Hausa, Niger Delta Benue and co do? why not we condemn crime without tribal issue ehhhh?

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by IVORY2009(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
The hussel is real
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Duridadi: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
NCAN grin grin grin

Situation Report ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by fk001(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
I don give up on IPOBIAN matter.

Their drug matter don tire me they are irredimable

4 Likes

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by theFilmtric: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by SLOVFO(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by ibinaboonline: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
But how do they bring these drugs into Nigeria in the first place and start looking for mules to ferry them overseas? I know nobody is cooking meth or crack in this country.
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by hopexter(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
What's her name or else I won't believe this news cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by beardedboy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

Is not chuwuemeka's fault.

Lemme search for who to blame. cheesy

grin let's blame PMB, BAT, Ganduje or Kano Hisbah for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Cleanworld(f): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Devil is Wicked!

Sin is Evil!
It completely Dissolves the thinking Faculty of a Human and Makes a mess of the Person.

Oh, is it Devil that packaged and place this on her head? Or greedy evil thought of � man?

The Bible says resist the devil and he shall flee from you.
The path you toil will always lead you somewhere

My2cent

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by hopexter(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
dalongjnr:
Hmm... Most people of the world are high on hard drugs,alcohol or women who can steal their future.

What are you saying undecided undecided
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by DSC7: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
DarkJeddi:
G

Masun.....

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by harmony75: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
so disgusting

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by MrJames007: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
But how do these people get to discover this Even if you open your body put am, dem go still find am. shocked
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Cousin9999: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2021

[img]https://i./EgsK.gif[/img]
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
dogooder:
Some people can go to any length to look for money sha!

Meaning we should be careful of white people? undecided
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by YorubaPrince: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
I hope they'll soon catch Iyabo Ojo, Lizzy Anjorin, Mercy Aigbe etc... Can't wait, I swear! angry
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by UncommonLogic: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Badorey6:

You are a liar

Her name is Uchenna Obi.

She is one of the many developers!

Don't mind that developer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Reelmii: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
see as she pack the coke for head like gala

had it been she succeeded, she would have sown a seed in her church, given testimony about the goodness of God and about how God blessed her hustle

na them dey make legit people think they are not doing enough

they will flaunt their wealth on social media and do #oluwaisinvolved,

my people na only ur hustle u know oo, do not envy anyone

3 Likes

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by PAWG(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed It was on the local news recently, her name is Bisola Akinyemi and she was heading to Brazil before she was caught, nice one from the Immigration Officers.

Na French those officers dey speak o, which one be local news again?

...but I fit bet my phone, she’s our countrywoman
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by pepperdemzombie: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
MrJames007:
But how do
these people get to discover this Even if you open your body put am, dem go still find am. shocked
They use detectors, they move it round your body, if it detects something it will give signal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Sells Soaps As Phones In Lagos Traffic Arrested (pic) / Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos / Ghanaian Lab Attendant Caught Selling Pregnant Women's Blood To Ritualists (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.