Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Learn How Ordinary People Like You Are Making 250000NGN Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How Ordinary People Like You Are Making 250000NGN Monthly (354 Views)

3 Terrible Financial Mistakes You Are Making As A Youth / Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / 9 Ordinary People Made Discoveries That Brought Them Lots Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How Ordinary People Like You Are Making 250000NGN Monthly by Dex96(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
What will you do with an extra 1000000?

Will you buy a house, chase your passion, get a new car or maybe take a vacation.
whatever your reason might be having an extra source of income coming to you at the end of the month is always handy especially with the current situation of the country.

Recently a friend of mine from (Ghana) told me about his recent run into Good Fortune.
He told me how he made over 5000 cedes approximately 300k naira 5 years ago I was shocked and wanted to know more.
He truly delivered explaining to me every step he took the hurdles he faced and how I can avoid them. After the conversation (which was more like a lecture because I wasn’t saying anything).
I was amazed by the strategy and knew I could practice it in Nigeria so I decided to comeback home to Nigeria and put it to test the results were amazing I made 50000 naira in my first transaction which took about a week cool.
This gave me the zeal to do more and put more effort in it .This was just around the time I graduated waiting for NYSC call up so to already be earning without a job was kind of a big deal to me.
Mind you what he told me was nothing new many people in this country have been using it to meet up with their needs he just tweaked his strategy to give him maximum profit.
By the end of the month i was making roughly 200k using only my phone and wits ,while working on my own schedule I'm pretty sure no government work or private institution can give you that amount of salary with that kind of freedom without any prior experience.

Click the link below to download a step by step guide on how to recreate his strategy and make it work for you.

https://mailchi.mp/6c473dd2dc86/jiji

Re: Learn How Ordinary People Like You Are Making 250000NGN Monthly by imagrg(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Since you mentioned Ghana, I automatically lost interest in whatever business it might be because what our boys go to do in Ghana these days isn't genuine business.
Re: Learn How Ordinary People Like You Are Making 250000NGN Monthly by Dex96(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2021
imagrg:
Since you mentioned Ghana, I automatically lost interest in whatever business it might be because what our boys go to do in Ghana these days isn't genuine business.
This I guarantee you is 100% legit and as I mentioned earlier is beign practiced here for years before I came across it. grin Not all the Nigerians there are upto no good

(1) (Reply)

Learn Carding (become Your Own Bank) / Realiable Logistics In Nigeria Needed / Ideas Needed Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.