Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,232 members, 7,853,199 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba (579 Views)

Nigerians May Soon Start Importing Yam From China, Perm Sec Laments / Agro Product From The North To Lagos / Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba by eddy2farm(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hey guys, I chart with some seller in China true Alibaba for irrigation drip tape.
The price they are given me plus shipping (cbm cost) seem to be very chip compared to what I bought here in Nigeria .

I bought 1500m drip tape here for 67,000.
I am placing order for 9000m from China . The price the gave me 45usd per 1500m which amount to 270usd for 9000m with a shipping cost of 203usd plus costom 45500 naira .it look chip.
Please has any body order goods through Alibaba
Re: Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba by amerengues(m): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
eddy2farm:
Hey guys, I chart with some seller in China true Alibaba for irrigation drip tape.
The price they are given me plus shipping (cbm cost) seem to be very chip compared to what I bought here in Nigeria .

I am placing order for 9000m from China . The price the gave me 45usd per 1500m which amount to 270usd for 9000m with a shipping cost of 203usd plus costom 45500 naira .it look chip.

What kind of assistance do you seek? I buy things from them. Kindly expatiate to get tailored response to your enquiry
Re: Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba by eddy2farm(m): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Ok I just want to no if they real and if there are other charges asides what I list above?
Tank
Re: Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba by HaBaE(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
amerengues:

What kind of assistance do you seek? I buy things from them. Kindly expatiate to get tailored response to your enquiry

Please I would like to buy things from aliexpress but I don't know how it would get to my location.. Can you help
Re: Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba by eddy2farm(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Well I don't no much but the agent I am chatting with through Alibaba said they have office in Lagos for pickup
Re: Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba by willybaby(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
HaBaE:

Please I would like to buy things from aliexpress but I don't know how it would get to my location.. Can you help
there's an AliExpress thread on nairaland Its d very first thread in technology market section.. I think you guys can ask and get much more information from there.. try and check it out.. cheers
Re: Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba by tpben: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
eddy2farm:

Hmmm
Have you checked the quality?
Are you chatting with a verified manufacturer on ALIBABA?

When did you buy 1500m at 67k?
0.2 or 0.3?

Answers to these will help in helping you determine the best option
Re: Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba by HaBaE(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2021
willybaby:
there's an AliExpress thread on nairaland Its d very first thread in technology market section.. I think you guys can ask and get much more information from there.. try and check it out.. cheers

Kudos.... eye opening
Re: Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba by Redman44(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2021
eddy2farm:

Hi cool cool cool, yes I have purchased machines on Alibaba.com. Yes, you can get machines or stuff cheaper on Alibaba, compared to Nigeria. This is what I think you should do. Please ask the seller to send an Alibaba.com Trade Assurance document and receipt to you. Also, you must pay though Alibaba website. Trade Assurance gives you security and your money will be refunded to you if the seller disappoints you or sends a defective product to you. Do not pay directly into any bank account given to you by the Seller. Pay through Alibaba/Trade Assurance. Yes, good deals and good products can be found on Alibaba.com. Cheers.
Re: Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba by eddy2farm(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ya I bought them during December period . . 0.3 was the thickness and that is what I am still trying to buy from Alibaba
Re: Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba by eddy2farm(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tanks so much
Re: Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba by tpben: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
eddy2farm:
Ya I bought them during December period . . 0.3 was the thickness and that is what I am still trying to buy from Alibaba

Sent you nairaland auto mail

We need discus
Re: Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba by eddy2farm(m): 5:21am On Feb 09, 2021
Just reply u via mail

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Sweetcorn In Bulk In Ibadan / Market For Orange Fruits / This Is A Wonderful Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.