Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Rebellion� - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Rebellion� (416 Views)

The Beginning(Vampires Of Rebellion #1) / Gods: Creation and Rebellion / Our Rebellion Against Soyinka, Achebe – Osundare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rebellion� by Brennan53: 1:12am On Feb 05, 2021
A coup d'etat in a civilian Regime (coming soon).
Dave Jones sought for job at the presidency (Aso Rock) even though Christiania is never happy about her hubby dreams,working in his father's land.The day of interview come but unknowingly to the Government House that a big catastrophe would before them.
Did the mastermind succeeded? Did Dave ever got his dream job ?more of this thriller ,action story on the way. Comment below if you want this to be unleash.

Thanks for reading
Re: The Rebellion� by Thyes: 9:09pm On May 18, 2021
Guymanneedhelp:

Leave am, btw I laughed really hard after reading his comment. But I'm happy other people are able to improve their sexual knowledge via my post. Thanks again to those that took their time to add inputs to end my worries

What did you later use??

Has it been solved finally?
Re: The Rebellion� by Thyes: 1:28pm On May 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Separated Desire / Dear Lass. / What if I Had Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.