Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail (3234 Views)

Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school / Jamb Wahala: Lost My Sim Card And Unable To Access My Mail. Help!!! / Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by Ojonimii(m): 6:29am On Feb 05, 2021
It was a mystery how my original credentials got missing, village people sha, I know I ain't prayerful enough.

The bone of contention is, since I have those original certificates in my mail, like WAEC, NECO, NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE, etc can they be acceptable if reprinted [b][/b][b][/b]as original.
Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by goldfish27(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2021
you can clone them for more details mail me li2ulmax@yahoo.com
Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by ojun50(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2021
Your village people won use your certificate find job,
But you funny of, a whole original
Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by Nicklaus619(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2021
Go and use very sharp colored printer, if you are in Abuja visit area 10, or commence complex area 3, and print it out there, it will look better than the original, trust me cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by CrazyBen(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Print 'em out with sharp printer but if them holl' you, OYO stuffs

© CrazyBen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by sinkhole: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ojonimii:
It was a mystery how my original credentials got missing, village people sha, I know I ain't prayerfully enough.

The bone of contention is, since I have those original certificates in my mail, like WAEC, NECO, NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE, etc can they be acceptable if reprinted [b][/b][b][/b]as original.
Print them with a very good color printer on good quality paper or better still go to the commercial digital printers and have them printed for you.
The printed copy you will be making is in no way fake, if anybody is doubting then they can take your certificate number and confirm with the issuing institution!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by Mraphel: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ojonimii:
It was a mystery how my original credentials got missing, village people sha, I know I ain't prayerfully enough.

You're not alone.

I lost my Bsc certificate and birth certificate at the final stage of an interview.
I'm yet to recover. How it disappeared remains huge misery till today..
Village people dey real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by Mraphel: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
sinkhole:
Print them with a very good color printer on good quality paper or better still go to the commercial digital printers and have them printed for you.
The printed copy you will be making is in no way fake, if anybody is doubting then they can take your certificate number and confirm with the issuing institution!
Thanks for this comment...is helpful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by eghuan1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ojonimii:

Just go get a court affidavit since you still have the soft copies in your email

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nicklaus619:
Go and use very sharp colored printer, if you are in Abuja visit area 10, or commence complex area 3, and print it out there, it will look better than the original, trust me cool
how do I backup mine and upload them to my mail?
Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mraphel:

You're not alone.

I lost my Bsc certificate and birth certificate at the final stage of an interview.
I'm yet to recover. How it disappeared remains huge misery till today..
Village people dey real.
did you Back it up via mail?
Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by Nicklaus619(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
how do I backup mine and upload them to my mail?

Just scan them.with a real scanner, not phone scanner oh, after scanning, u send them to your mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Just scan them.with a real scanner, not phone scanner oh, after scanning, u send them to your mail.
uwese
Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by 7victor(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ojonimii:

Even when you print them out,try to get certified true copy for BSc.Go to your University and apply to be given a certified true copy.

The heading of the application will be
"Letter of application to be given attestation in lieu of the certificate."

You then attached therewith the photocopy of your BSc certificate, police report and court affidavit.

Then go to the state you served and get a letter from their NYSC office, get police report and court affidavit,then proceed to Abuja NYSC Secretariat and get letter of confirmation.

This letter of confirmation will replace the NYSC certificate.

They even write on the letter of confirmation that it is a replacement for your lost NYSC certificate.

For WAEC, you go with application letter, police report,court affidavit, birth certificate/age declaration and N50,000.

You will be given another certificate.

You can hold these new ones together with the printed copies.

If you use only the printed copies,someone might want to set you up by secretly reporting that you are holding fake certificates.

So try to make it legal in case.

Too many people are losing their certificates these days mysteriously.
I think there is a force behind it from the testimonies I am hearing from people.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by Mraphel: 6:06am On Feb 06, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
did you Back it up via mail?
Scanned on my Laptop, I have it attached to my Email too

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by Ojonimii(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
7victor:

Even when you print them out,try to get certified true copy for BSc.Go to your University and apply to be given a certified true copy.

The heading of the application will be
"Letter of application to be given attestation in lieu of the certificate."

You then attached therewith the photocopy of your BSc certificate, police report and court affidavit.

Then go to the state you served and get a letter from their NYSC office, get police report and court affidavit,then proceed to Abuja NYSC Secretariat and get letter of confirmation.

This letter of confirmation will replace the NYSC certificate.

They even write on the letter of confirmation that it is a replacement for your lost NYSC certificate.

For WAEC, you go with application letter, police report,court affidavit, birth certificate/age declaration and N50,000.

You will be given another certificate.

You can hold these new ones together with the printed copies.

If you use only the printed copies,someone might want to set you up by secretly reporting that you are holding fake certificates.

So try to make it legal in case.

Too many people are losing their certificates these days mysteriously.
I think there is a force behind it from the testimonies I am hearing from people.

Thanks a lot
Re: I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail by 7victor(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ojonimii:

Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt Girls' College,oyo(owini) Ex-students. / Cosmic Telecommunication / 2017 JAMB UTME CBT Practice Software [free Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.