Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) (59625 Views)

Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon / Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) / CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Queenlovely(f): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
e
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Harrykn: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Let's be fair to our selves
Take over the business
We have seen what he did with your 7m instead of lodging and changing clothes and bitches. REASONS.
He had plans but did it the wrong way. No burn am abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Akaegwu(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Give chance make I shot the nigga. Reaping where he did not sow

1 Like

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by DryMouth: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
heckymaicon:
Helping the poor in Nigeria is one risky decision because everybody wants to get rich quick.

Meanwhile, Buhari na GOAT in failure & uselessness. He's so useless his wife had to run to Dubai.
How is employing someone help
pple like u are the reason why employees are under paid in this country....

4 Likes

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
The love of money
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by AuroraB(f): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
heckymaicon:
Helping the poor in Nigeria is one risky decision because everybody wants to get rich quick.

Meanwhile, Buhari na GOAT in failure & uselessness. He's so useless his wife had to run to Dubai.
Speak for yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Olayetan(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
How was he able to steal 7m

Does he have access to your account or you keep lots of cash in your office.

1 Like

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Doing business in Nigeria is damn too hard
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Waper2(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the former boss and the thief reaching an agreement on how much the thief will be paying to him per month since he now has a shop of his own, I see the police encouraging the former boss to accept the agreement, I see the thief not being able to fulfill his side of the agreement after his former boss agrees to it, I see the thief being arrested again, I see his former boss taking over his shop permanently. This I have seen.
Prophet TB Joshua �.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by edward1106(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the former boss and the thief reaching an agreement on how much the thief will be paying to him per month since he now has a shop of his own, I see the police encouraging the former boss to accept the agreement, I see the thief not being able to fulfill his side of the agreement after his former boss agrees to it, I see the thief being arrested again, I see his former boss taking over his shop permanently. This I have seen.
open your shrine and give the address grin
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by blackgold2018(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Olayetan:
How was he able to steal 7m

Does he have access to your account or you keep lots of cash in your office.
He might have stolen 1m but the boss will over hype it @7m

4 Likes

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Asadujames202(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
A f on ja man tired up like a Christmas goat

They should sacrifice him to oduDuwahhh

1 Like

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Cantonese: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
onthehill:
Staff Who Stole His Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After Two Months (Photos)

A man accused of stealing N7 million Naira from his former employer and using it to open his own phone shop has been nabbed after two months, IgbereTV reports.

The employer, Kola Adesina took to Twitter to share a photo of the man named Sunday who was stripped to his underwear and tied hands and feet after he was caught.

Kola said he's been hunting him for two months. Sunday has now been handed over to the authorities.

Kola wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK48kQZnMXU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How you take know?

Abi you..........??
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
But Sunday invested the money wisely inna fone shop not spending it in a hotel with hoes. Can't he be allowed to pay back the money rather than chilling and wasting away in the cell

3 Likes

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Why not ask for a loan? undecided
And you believe the boss will give him a loan of ordinary 1m not to talk of a whole 7m? Anyway, I'm not in support of him
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by MediMedi(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Yoruba'S and their agberoo
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by toprealman: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Have you not seen the thief planning a hit after he is released from jail.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by berryPee(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why is the guy standing beside the accused having erection by mere sight of a naked man
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by AududuNine11: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Whatever be the situation, always do what is right. There's no scriptural justification for doing wrong.

By the way, check the poster below:

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Bansempire: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bleep good plan bad execution
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Judolisco(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
open church na no dey waste talent
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by obainojazz(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Oh yee wise prophet
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by sojfarm: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
See free intelligence.

Rtd. General my foot
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
my question is
How was he able to steal the 7m?

Is the employer that dumb?

And why must he bring it to the social media?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7353352_picsay1528830306008_jpeg5c675c5d2953ea6fa4e0381b25ab2000

theFilmtricsay

Guy no reason am oo... Some people get money sha
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Nameweb5(m): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
What do u see for me ?
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by ibuildstuff(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
The man should take the shop as his own, phone business in computer village is a good business.

1 Like

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by SunTzu123(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I seeeeeee theeeeeeee saaaaaame
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Neoteny(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why do all these crooks look alike?
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by onoms4luv(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
The boss is not saying the truth here.

all these Nigerian ogas them. once you stop work. then boom you dun open shop. them go must tag you say, you steal their money.

now my question is, how did he managed to steal that huge sum...and still went ahead to open a phone shop within the vicinity, knowing fully well that the boss must hunt him.

note I don't support stealing of any kind Sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by excel101(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
The funny thing about these criminals is they always look humble after being caught for stealing. See as the look very humble.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Kayharry(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
use the energy on ur future . See your future too .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home / This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.