Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Learn 3D Interior/architecture Design For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn 3D Interior/architecture Design For Free (278 Views)

Video:3d Interior Bedroom Design / Architecture And Design / Whatsapp Class For Architecture Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn 3D Interior/architecture Design For Free by Goodypc: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2021
Do you have laptop with a dedicated graphics card at least 2gb dedicated or are you looking out to buy one..
Do you know acquiring new skills give you more exposure.
Have you consider 3D Interior modelling and architecture is fast rising and well paying now.
What are you going to learn.
How to draw 2d floor plan
How to model modern 3d living room
How to model 3D furnitures.
How to model modern kitchen
How to model 3D building.
And most importantly how render realistic photos using render engines.

If you're interested..
Type "interested"

Requirement.
You must have a laptop with dedicated graphics memory.
I need 40 interested candidates.

Re: Learn 3D Interior/architecture Design For Free by Goodypc: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2021
Goodypc:
Do you have laptop with a dedicated graphics card at least 2gb dedicated or are you looking out to buy one..
Do you know acquiring new skills give you more exposure.
Have you consider 3D Interior modelling and architecture is fast rising and well paying now.
What are you going to learn.
How to draw 2d floor plan
How to model modern 3d living room
How to model 3D furnitures.
How to model modern kitchen
How to 3D building.
And most importantly how render realistic photos using render engines.

If you're interested..
Type "interested"

Requirement.
You must have a laptop with dedicated graphics memory.
I need 40 interested candidates.

Re: Learn 3D Interior/architecture Design For Free by Goodypc: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2021
More

Re: Learn 3D Interior/architecture Design For Free by Webcomb: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
Interested. My laptop has 4gb RAM. How will I know if it has a dedicated graphics card?
Re: Learn 3D Interior/architecture Design For Free by Goodypc: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
4gb ram is not enough... minimum requirement is 8gb ram... core i5 4th generation up... storage hdd or ssd but ssd preferable...
Re: Learn 3D Interior/architecture Design For Free by esty57(f): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
I am interested
Re: Learn 3D Interior/architecture Design For Free by Goodypc: 1:52am On Feb 07, 2021
More

Re: Learn 3D Interior/architecture Design For Free by Goodypc: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
3D Kitchen design

(1) (Reply)

My Honest Review On Receiving International Payments As A Nigerian. / Breaking; Mile 3 Market In Ph On Fire / To All Business Owners Who Sell Products Online And Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.