Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) (73212 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by toprealman: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2021
Ofadaman:

That's because you people focus more on the english than on the message, you sound like you'd write people off for the way they speak (which can be influenced by their mother tongue) instead of what they say
On the contrary bro. Empty here implies that he was not deep enough to stimulate me mentally. Had to stop watching at some point.
I am an advocate of local content for your info so accent is not evil to me.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by omojesu202(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2021
Pierocash:
I still see other lawyers countering that claim.

If I conduct a DNA test for my child secretly,under no law have I committed any crime and no court can pronounce punishment on that.

If the child is under the care of the woman,and she refuses,do you expect lawyers to tell you to use force? No,they will tell you to go to court for a court injunction on that. That doesn't make a father of a child a criminal if he has access to the child and conducts the test without informing the woman.

What of the chief judge in bayelsa that conducted a DNA for his children without informing the woman,only confronted her with the result. Can he be sued and punishment pronounced on him? No,he committed no crime.

I think the chief judge was separated already and he's solely in custody of the children.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by gugus1(m): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

When you asked for that test, and she agreed, something changed. You have not noticed it yet. One day you will.

BTW, has she asked you to do tests for all the children of the women you've slept with? Women need to get wiser.

My your excuses are blurred. First ask yourself Why would the woman take another man's child to her husband.

Why do women always have a way of acting innocent.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by altteemy: 7:16am On Feb 06, 2021
Geopex:

Some of u did not even listen to the audio or video. The man claimed to have carried out the test and turn out to b negative but the woman rejected the result bcs the man failed to present the paper result, he just showed her on phone and from inquiry from the woman, her son said his dad to him to his new wife relatives pharmacy shop to conduct the test. So the mother of this boy is asking the man to schedule another appointment with another place to conduct the test that she believed her baby daddy new wife was behind the tactics of riding the man not to accept the boy

I think the man wants to travel out with the boy and with no approved DNA test, it can't happen. I think this is the real reason she is denying him the test.

Also, the man probably believes the inlaw's test was a sham.

The boy is of age and so can leave with the father if encouraged to do so. She doesn't want to lose her son.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Slurity(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2021
thorpido:
DNA test is done by taking samples from the boy and from the father.It's not something they need the woman to do.
In this case,maybe the boy is in the woman's custody and the courts are involved.
Yes You are correct but because of the action the man will take after the result is out if it's negative will not be acceptable in any court if the woman did not witness the test because she can claim the test is falsified. If you listen well to the video. The man has already done a DNA test and the result is already out, but the man can not use that result against her because he did the test without her consent. I can 100% tell you that the man already know the boy is not his
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by duality(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2021
You see.....?

Keep your virginity!
Live a chaste life!

If you marry as a virgin and live a pure life, you can never be associated with this nonsense.

You see those who tell you that keeping your virginity is overrated, that it's old fashioned, that they can't buy non tested, that character is more than being a virgin (as if it's not strong character that will make you remain chaste until marriage); those who suddenly get angry when the word, "being a virgin" is mentioned.

They are all possessed with a wicked end-time spirit from the Marine world.

If you follow the principles in the word of God. Stories like this, can never be associated with you.

It's for those who take pleasure in iniquity.

QED!
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by fuludu: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2021
The mediator is one sided . She does have a right to treating the woman with arrest.

The man should be blame for is insensitivity towards the kid and mum

Full stop
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Charx122: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2021
peacekante:
A woman stunned her husband in front of a human rights mediator when she insisted that her husband is the father of her son but vows never to go for DNA.

Her husband had dragged her to a human rights claiming that he wants to know if he is truly the father of the now 7-year-old boy.

But despite insisting that the man is the father of the child, she told the human right mediator and the husband that she is not going for DNA test.

Watch the video.

Could she be telling the truth or she has something she is hiding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zq9V_5ZoM0

She's not telling the truth ....a man can not wake in the morning and says he wants to do DNA of the child after 7 years ...Somey must have promted this action..
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by sweetkev(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2021
Edge1:

Read what you typed. Do it slowly.
Your qoute is very funny. You're telling him/her to read his/her comment slowly to know how stupid he/she is grin
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by MrFly(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2021
thorpido:
Why does the man need the woman to conduct the test?Except the son is in custody of the woman and he has no access.
what if d son resemble d wife ex. Custody has nothing to do with this
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Sunsets: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2021
This judge/lawyer is 100%baised!!!! Women against women since 1900. He did a test without a mother's consent! The moderator is apparently supporting.
peacekante:
A woman stunned her husband in front of a human rights mediator when she insisted that her husband is the father of her son but vows never to go for DNA.

Her husband had dragged her to a human rights claiming that he wants to know if he is truly the father of the now 7-year-old boy.

But despite insisting that the man is the father of the child, she told the human right mediator and the husband that she is not going for DNA test.

Watch the video.

Could she be telling the truth or she has something she is hiding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zq9V_5ZoM0
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Chummynoni(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2021
zedegit:

You don't know women. If that made you to stop the test then she played you.

For a man to want DNA test meant something is wrong. Trust your instincts.
You cant understand the details bro. I disvirgined her, and she took in. I never doubted the paternity of my child. I just wanted to see how she would react when some women were saying they would never allow their kids to be taken for DNA test. A guilty women would never manipulate you by telling you to take the kid anywhere, instead, she would threaten you with divorce due to the fact that you dont trust her. I understand women psychology to a point bro. Virtuous women still exist bro
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by preselect(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2021
men sef,
men pls open your eyes before you marry. All these retired oloshos who paint themselves and look good for marriage na dem de cause all this wahala. one day some olosho would hace sex with a snake and present the child to una as your child.

run away from oloshos o
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Seun360(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Dexterfire:
Nigerian women are....... grin angry

Coded Olosho but not all o, maybe 98% of them.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Sunnyja: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2021
peacekante:

The wife and her husband must agree before a DNA test can be done. If the wife or the husband don't agree, only the court can compel the one one insisting to agree for the DNA Test
Is there any sections of the Constitution backing this assertion that the man and the woman MUST AGREE before the test can be done? So if the test is secretly done by one party the result becomes invalid before the law?
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Stonerobaba(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2021
Thank God DNA test is not cheap. Plenty fowl yansh for don open
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Neddyogu(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2021
Pierocash:
I don't know why some men always notify their partners to conduct DNA test.

Simply do the test without her knowing ,and wait for the result to come out. If it happens that the result shows that the child is yours,keep silent and move on. But if otherwise,you can notify her about your decision simple.

There are rules pertaining DNA testing. For the results to be admissible as medico-legal evidence, the mother must be present as at the time of sample collection. DNA matter carry many wahala. Without the mother's consent, the result is only for knowledge purpose and may not be admissible as evidence in court.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Pierocash(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2021
GboyegaD:

The major problem of Nigeria. That is being deceitful. You have every right to ask for a DNA on any child that you are told is yours. You should be bold to tell the mother you want to conduct a DNA on the child.
that is why you are seeing this topic today-the bold ones have demanded so you can see the outcome.

If you want to catch a thief,let the thief know that you want to catch him, abi?

Me, if I want to catch a thief,I won't let the thief know..
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Pierocash(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Neddyogu:

There are rules pertaining DNA testing. For the results to be admissible as medico-legal evidence, the mother must be present as at the time of sample collection. DNA matter carry many wahala. Without the mother's consent, the result is only for knowledge purpose and may not be admissible as evidence in court.
I do not need any legal and admissible evidence. It is just for knowledge purpose,and I take my decision,she can go to court by herself.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Trueteller0147: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2021
Yes. There is nothing wrong with that. My dad has already done DNA for all of is years who. O am the true and proud son of my daddy. Go for DNA test today and save the future.
internationalman:
To everyone reading this, would it be cool with you if your dad opt for a DNA test to confirm you are his biological son...

Be sincere with your answers please
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by akwunmi(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2021
That woman na olosho lier... She no sure
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by jacoik(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2021
Pierocash:
I still see other lawyers countering that claim.

If I conduct a DNA test for my child secretly,under no law have I committed any crime and no court can pronounce punishment on that.

If the child is under the care of the woman,and she refuses,do you expect lawyers to tell you to use force? No,they will tell you to go to court for a court injunction on that. That doesn't make a father of a child a criminal if he has access to the child and conducts the test without informing the woman.

What of the chief judge in bayelsa that conducted a DNA for his children without informing the woman,only confronted her with the result. Can he be sued and punishment pronounced on him? No,he committed no crime.
oil wey dey ur head is overflow bro. don't mind him jare

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2021
internationalman:
To everyone reading this, would it be cool with you if your dad opt for a DNA test to confirm you are his biological son...

My dad doesn't even need to go for DNA test to prove that I'm his son....his old pictures is all the proof he needs.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by FreeConCiencE: 7:58am On Feb 06, 2021
thorpido:
Why does the man need the woman to conduct the test?Except the son is in custody of the woman and he has no access.

He wants it to be open so that they won't say he doctors the result if it shows the son does not to the man. In order words, the woman in question, may say she does not believe in the result if the man does it all alone without carrying her along.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Aristoworld: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2021
Truth is that, the man has already done the test and result is negative(not his son) but wants to involve the woman in a more legal and open process. The woman is guilty as accused!
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by dominique(f): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2021
alexola20:
Ndo observant.
Who cares?

Anything that died should remain dead boko.

It's very obvious you're an abusive husband without an ounce of care and respect for the person you married. Only God knows the amount of abuse and toxicity she's enduring from you. My thoughts and prayers are with her, I pray God opens her eyes to see that there's more to life than staying married to a beast

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2021
gugus1:

My your excuses are blurred. First ask yourself Why would the woman take another man's child to her husband.

Why do women always have a way of acting innocent.

First ask yourself why a man will impregnate/have sex with a woman that's not his wife. Or does the woman produce semen herself? Your excuses are the blurred ones.

If men want to have indiscriminate sex, they should not complain when their wives come home with another man's baby, because the man who gave them the child just had sex like they all do. Just because men don't get pregnant doesn't mean they are saints in this.

In fact, in DNA issues, men are their own enemies. There are consequences for men having sex as much as you think they exist only for women.

Fact remains: women asked to do a DNA test should ask the man to do a DNA test on all the children of any woman he ever slept with. That way we will know that there is not only paternity fraud, and that men are their own problem.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by harmony75: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2021
OK what she should have said is..he's your son if you want to do a DNA go ahead. sabi he's the one spending money.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2021
internationalman:

Yes. And even if I am uncomfortable with it, my grouse will be with my mum, not my Dad!
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by kuuljay(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2021
peacekante:

It is Against the law to do a DNA test of your child without notifying your partner or you and your partner agreeing to do so.
and you think such law exist in Nigeria? Lol it's when you get to court with a good lawyer you go know say naija still dey stone age
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2021
JooEeL:

That is the mistake you have already made.

What made you so sure it's "your papa"? undecided
Guy asking for DNA test is already distrust.
You might be suspicious but I prefer you do it yourself secretly by collecting samples. Because informing the lady is just waste.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2021
gugus1:

Please stop this kind of shameless defense.
1- if the child was switched during birth, the parents can still conduct the test to ascertain if the child is there child.
2- if the child was switched at birth the child would definitely not have any atom of the woman's DNA.(which means the child would not have the man's or the woman's DNA).
What has the word "shameless " got to do with what I said are we not saying the same thing, the fact the father did a DNA does it automatically means the Child bears the mother's DNA... The court of law always lay premises of "without any reasonable doubt " ,I am saying if you must dissolve a marriage on the basis of a DNA result it has to be without any reasonable doubt. You act as if you are not in Nigeria where anything and everything is possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.