Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead (44796 Views)

Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by NwekeUG(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mike Bamiloye has warned men that it's dangerous for them to fight their wives, IgbereTV reports.

The Christian filmmaker said any man fighting his wife "would be fighting God's last born"

He added, "when she is fighting you, please don't fight her, report her to her dad".

Read his instagram post below.

See post@
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK57op-n33t/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Kriss216: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
He added, "when she is fighting you, please don't fight her, report her to her dad"
Story.

Can't imagine a real man reporting to his father in-law that his wife is fighting him. Only pusssy asss niggarrrrs do that.

Send her packing, let her go and report her actions to her dad instead.

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by dawnomike(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
The poster above me needs the gift of interpretation of english language... Lol

589 Likes 35 Shares

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmm...

Interesting perspective.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by apatheticme(f): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

Can't imagine a real man reporting to his father in-law that his wife is fighting him. Only pusssy asss niggarrrrs do that.

He meant God her heavenly father, not her biological dad!

437 Likes 32 Shares

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by planetx13: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by chatinent: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Waiting for those “daddy” people.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by tstx(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by janedonez(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good, this is true. Especially when you knew it was God who gave her to you as a spouse.
When any issues arises, take it to the seller, He will have solutions of why His product is malfunctioning maybe you don't know how to operate it.

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by LexngtonSteele: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:
[s]
Story.

Send her packing, let her go and report her actions to her dad instead[/s].

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by DoubleEngine007: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

Dad in his write up means God..

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Kingpele(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
He is right ,what he said carried hidden wisdom only those in the spirit can understand,it is foolishness to fight someone that will cook for you later ,what if in the heat of anger the devil use her to poison your food then u die,and she still weep uncontrollably afterwards before friends and relatives...U Don go be thatoo but if you put it before God almighty who can do all things ,first the anger in your heart will be replaced with peace from God and your mind will be clear ,upon which you will be in the right mind to resolve whatever is the issue ,am married for more than a decade now and this for me is the best solution unless you are not sure u married God's choice for you..I can't fight my wife period.Please marriage is more spiritual than physical .the emotions of godly love and care comes from your inner self ,your spirit ,the oneness of married couples are spiritual not physical and God who instituted marriage is a spirit ,if one is not ready for it ,he or she should remain unmarried afterall st Paul advised those who can't keep the highest quality of married life to remain single in the service of God and humanity

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by LexngtonSteele: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Amspecial: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by OCTAVO: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Okay.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by dimexy247(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ridiculous, so when my wife slaps me, I should report her to God, what a joke!

If any woman slaps me, na thunder slap she go take receive before it gets cold.

I don't have time o.

Please nobody should explain what he meant by fight, all fight na fight and I ain't reporting nobody.

You mess up, I mess you up more.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Successmind(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lol, her dad... We go try am... But prefer to leave the house or mind my business

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Jestin: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pray u don’t marry razor blade mouth.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by BestMan001: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Correct shocked

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by RPG2020(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Forgiveness is a sin na so Aye talk am
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by HelloNLpeople: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
A company I work for needs writers in Ilorin.

Basic Requirements

1. Minimum of Bachelor's degree
2. Computer literate
3. Microsoft Word and Excel proficient
4. Good command of English
5. Excellent writing skills
6. Reside or ready to relocate in Ilorin

Salary will be disclosed after interview.

Contact?

Message me via Nairaland email.

P.S. Don't drop your numbers expecting me to message you, because I won't.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Vulture griller is finished!

1 Like

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by BestMan001: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Successmind:
Lol, her dad... We go try am... But prefer to leave the house or mind my business

Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Chukwutobi: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Only a weakling as a man will fight is wife...

4 Likes

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by BestMan001: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

What a mentality tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by mkpurumma090(f): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Okay... But not for impatience ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Kasco(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
All this men of dog sef... As her dad in the lord, I should report her to you abi? Make you fit dey fvck am abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by abosede35876: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
The poster above me needs the gift of interpretation of english language... Lol

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by BestMan001: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
NwekeUG:
Mike Bamiloye has warned men that it's dangerous for them to fight their wives, IgbereTV reports.

The Christian filmmaker said any man fighting his wife "would be fighting God's last born"

He added, "when she is fighting you, please don't fight her, report her to her dad".

Read his instagram post below.

See post@
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK57op-n33t/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

To me: Just ignore her and leave the house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by spartan117(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

See how you rushed to make a foolish comment. Now you are going to be the subject of all jokes on this thread grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by visijo(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
Being a man is not easy at all
Imagine you need to convince a lady before she loves you, if you don't have money , your case is different, if your ugly your case is worse
If you're poor and ugly....u may need divine interventions

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.