Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Solskjaer Wasn’t Fair To Me At Manchester United – Ighalo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solskjaer Wasn’t Fair To Me At Manchester United – Ighalo (594 Views)

I Nearly Pulled My Gun' Odartey After DNA Test Proved He Wasn’t Father Of 3 Kids / Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good / Manchester United's Ighalo Named Man Of The Match In Europa League Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solskjaer Wasn’t Fair To Me At Manchester United – Ighalo by peremary(f): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Odion Ighalo revealed he was frustrated by his lack of game time at Manchester United and believed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wasn’t fair to him at times.
Ighalo told Brila FM’s ‘No holds barred’ show host and former Super Eagles Ifeanyi Udeze on Friday...https:///3aCTmtV

Re: Solskjaer Wasn’t Fair To Me At Manchester United – Ighalo by IbnBattuta1960: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
The guy na fool.
Can he see the experience Cavani brings to the team?
Fair kó, bleach ni
Re: Solskjaer Wasn’t Fair To Me At Manchester United – Ighalo by Karleb(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
I doubt this news is legit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solskjaer Wasn’t Fair To Me At Manchester United – Ighalo by paulolee(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
we all knew he Wasn't fair on you, he asked you to extend ur loan n stopped playing you but i Finally gaveup when he brought in a Cavani as free transfer even when you were not getting game time. .
I also blame you Because you would have returned back to china or move to lower club after dt cavani deal bcox we all saw d picture..
Re: Solskjaer Wasn’t Fair To Me At Manchester United – Ighalo by paulolee(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
The guy na fool. Can he see the experience Cavani brings to the team? Fair kó, bleach ni
you Can easily pass ur message without dt insult..
Re: Solskjaer Wasn’t Fair To Me At Manchester United – Ighalo by chris259(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Well ighalo caused it because he was told and warned abt accepting the loan deal with man u, but he didnt listen because he is a man u fan and playing for man u has been his dream, the mistake he made was extending the deal

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Enlarge Your Penis Naturally / The 20 Most Dominant Athletes Of The Past 20 Years. / PSG Sign Hakimi From Inter In Deal Worth Up To €70m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.