Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday (22455 Views)

Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Devin Aromashodu Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by wale377(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
The world best footballer who is known as cristiano Ronaldo just drop an emotional message for his fans as he clocks 36 years.
Quoting him
36 years old, unbelievable! It feels like it all started yesterday, but this journey is already full of adventures and stories to remember by. My first ball, my first team, my first goal... Time flies!

From Madeira to Lisbon, from Lisbon to Manchester, from Manchester to Madrid, from Madrid to Turim, but above all, from the bottom of my heart to the world... I’ve given everything I could, I never held back and I’ve allways tried to deliver the best possible version of me. In return, you gave me your love and admiration, your presence and your unconditional support. And for that, I’ll never be able to thank you enough. I couldn’t have done without you.

As I celebrate my 36th birthday and my 20th year as a professional footballer, I’m sorry that I can’t promise you 20 more years of this. But what I can promise you, is that as long as I keep going, you’ll never receive less than 100% from me!

Thank you once again for all your support and for your kind messages and initiatives during this day. It means a lot to me and you all have a special place in my heart.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK7D_oPAIOj/?igshid=j6bfgf1xzr5a

Once again happy birthday to the GOAT

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Fahdiga1: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
One of the greatest but not the greatest. I salute

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Ahmed0336(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:

No comparison please...

he is the best to ever do it

169 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
CR7 aged with grace

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Exonerate1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
[s]One of the greatest but not the greatest. I salute[/s]

No one asked for your opinion

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by MickzyDonald: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
CR7 ALL TIMES....llnp man

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Casemiro(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
lalasticlala come chee chum chin o.

The GOAT dey celebrate birthday today, e suppose dey front page na shocked

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by chris259(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday to the best player in world and all time goalscorer, wishing u long life, more goals, more money and more trophies.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by chris259(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Casemiro:
lalasticlala come chee chum chin o.

The GOAT dey celebrate birthday today, e suppose dey front page na shocked
I just tire for all the nairaland mods ohh!! but if na those olosho were they pose as actress buy car or share new photos e dey reach fp quick quick.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by obonujoker(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday c ororo of Life....

I wonder why most English footballers hate Ronaldo angry... Rooney, Beckham and co

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by oluwemimo35349: 5:26am On Feb 06, 2021
come chee chum chin o. The GOAT dey celebrate birthday today, e suppose dey front page na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by HantaVirus(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy birthday to the god of sports ♥️

The greatest athlete to ever walk this earth ❗

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Weedhustler: 5:37am On Feb 06, 2021
ThankGod he is not a Nigeria, APC government would have looked for every means to kill his youthful dream!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Johnames: 5:37am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy birthday to the Goat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Proflere: 5:38am On Feb 06, 2021
The goal machine!

It is amazing how this guy was able to change his game pattern overtime; from a skillful and power dribbler to a goal machine.

Change is definitely the only constant phenomenon, but you need to choose what effect some changes have on you lest you become obsolete!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by silifat11(m): 5:38am On Feb 06, 2021
Omo, see message, "you will never receive less than 100 percent from me.. Awesome��

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Jestin: 5:40am On Feb 06, 2021
Oluwa let me write my success story this 2021.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by harryboyng(m): 5:40am On Feb 06, 2021
..Happie bday CR7..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Masterclass32: 5:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Deputy Goat, I hail o.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by WiszyFraud: 5:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Roro.. The best thing that happened to football. The very best in the history of football. The only GOAT we know.. The rest naa she-goats grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Poorboy: 5:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Pens emotional message = penaldo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Bukden16(m): 5:42am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy Birthday.
Buhari and APC in sefia pain right now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by paulolee(m): 5:44am On Feb 06, 2021
happy birthday to one of the best goal scorer in our generation, its painful to accept dt the clock is ticking n we wont get to see him in few years time but the world wont forget the fun cr7 n messi brought to football for a very long time, they both entertained us with so many fantastic nights of football...
seems feb 5h is a special day in football bcoz its also neyma birthday, they should enjoy n have fun..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Kilishihunter: 5:47am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy Birthday Baby Goat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 5:49am On Feb 06, 2021
HBD, I wish you long life and good health cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Gadsun39(m): 5:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Ahmed0336:

No comparison please...

he is the best to ever do it
Abeg gerat

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by TANID(m): 5:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by GreatrAnalyst: 5:59am On Feb 06, 2021
paulolee:
happy birthday to one of the best goal scorer in our generation, its painful to accept dt the clock is ticking n we wont get to see him in few years time but the world wont forget the fun cr7 n messi brought to football for a very long time, they both entertained us with so many fantastic nights of football...
seems feb 5h is a special day in football bcoz its also neyma birthday, they should enjoy n have fun..

Even Carlos Tevez (of Man U then) birthday is 5th February

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by MoIbrahim: 5:59am On Feb 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:

See dem! grin

Are you not impressed that the man is waxing so strong at 36?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by segzysexy(m): 6:04am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy 36th birthday to the greatest player of all time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by espn(m): 6:06am On Feb 06, 2021
GOAT...BOAT...UOAT...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by dahmie2013: 6:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy birthday CR7!

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) / Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.