Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards (17913 Views)

15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items / Airtel Compensates Customers With 200mb After Downtime / Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by AnonPoet: 2:58am On Feb 06, 2021
itel, a customer-centric brand that provides quality smartphones, TVs, and accessories for everyone, has once again thanked loyal and longtime customers across Nigeria with cars and trophies. The thirteen itel phone sub-dealers, who had no inkling of what awaited them, were thrilled and excited at this feat.

They were presented with their cars by Oke Umurhohwo, Marketing Manager for itel Nigeria, and Kenny Ibitoye, Regional Sales Manager of the brand, on the 4th of February, 2021. In attendance at this auspicious event were family, well-wishers, and other key members of itel’s management staff.

This reward was to acknowledge the diligence, dedication, and passion of the sub-dealers in promoting the itel brand nationwide.

itel, a customer-centric brand that provides quality smartphones, TVs, and accessories for everyone, has once again thanked loyal and longtime customers across Nigeria with cars and trophies. The thirteen itel phone sub-dealers, who had no inkling of what awaited them, were thrilled and excited at this feat.

They were presented with their cars by Oke Umurhohwo, Marketing Manager for itel Nigeria, and Kenny Ibitoye, Regional Sales Manager of the brand, on the 4th of February, 2021. In attendance at this auspicious event were family, well-wishers, and other key members of itel’s management staff.

This reward was to acknowledge the diligence, dedication, and passion of the sub-dealers in promoting the itel brand nationwide.

It is a well-known fact that itel is not just a brand that offers quality, reliable, and pocket-friendly products, but also a brand that puts her customers first. We can see this through their personalized marketing activities, Love Always On CSR initiative, and regular giveaways.

Kevin Zhang, itel’s Country Manager, notes; “itel is committed to initiatives that positively change the lives of our consumers, and this is just one way of expressing our sincere gratitude for our sub-dealers’ unmatched support to our growth over the years. While ensuring we provide the ideal smartphones, accessories, and TVs for everyone, we merge that with services and promotions to ensure our customers ‘enjoy better life’ all around. We hope that this reward would transform their lives for the better.”

With the brand starting the year 2021 on such a good note, we can’t wait to see what itel has in store for the rest of the year. For more pictures and information on the event, follow @itelNigeria on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

https://leaders.ng/itel-surprises-longtime-customers-with-car-rewards/

3 Likes

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by marshalcarter: 4:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Why do i believe there's something fishy about this undecided grin grin well...congratulobia!!!!!!!

BelieveMe

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by amazing101x: 5:34am On Feb 06, 2021
i still prefer itel to all this new names, they've been in the tech business for long

1 Like

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:35am On Feb 06, 2021
I need a Car grin
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by SirIconR(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2021
Itel... Makers of scrap phones

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by ThinkSmarter: 5:37am On Feb 06, 2021
I am a tecno fan.
have used tecno H5, P5, H7, L8+ and currently using Pouvoir3 and T528
And from my user experience so far, i must say, Tecno is a #good and #reliable and #affordable brand for low income earners like me.
Kudos to the beneficiaries and the Transsion holdings.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by AuthentikMan(m): 5:37am On Feb 06, 2021
apple over to you...

2 Likes

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Doncyn(f): 5:38am On Feb 06, 2021
Wat of the end users?
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:38am On Feb 06, 2021
Weird people
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Khd95(m): 5:39am On Feb 06, 2021
No be benz GLK I dey see so shocked

Itel rich like that, abi na media propaganda cheesy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by zedegit: 5:39am On Feb 06, 2021
angry

They should use that money to upgrade their shitty RAM and brand.

No Wonder they can't operate in the US.

Naija dumping ground for all fuckery.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Ayrastarr(f): 5:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Lol.

How come I didn't get a car too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by WiszyFraud: 5:42am On Feb 06, 2021
Lool This Pvssy Ass iTel grin

2 Likes

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Maxiyke: 5:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Different brands of Tokunbo or is it Nigerian used cars?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by WiszyFraud: 5:44am On Feb 06, 2021
Ayrastarr:
Lol.

What is your former moniker? undecided
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by WiszyFraud: 5:44am On Feb 06, 2021
Ayrastarr:
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Ayrastarr(f): 5:49am On Feb 06, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Lol!
I can't remember.

I only remember the password

1 Like

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by WiszyFraud: 5:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Lol! I can't remember.
I only remember the password

grin
Walai.. your mumu e don ripe undecided

1 Like

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by TANID(m): 5:56am On Feb 06, 2021
Wow! that's cool
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Silas6(m): 5:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Doncyn:
Wat of the end users?

grin me self I'm one of them. Na we dey buy am second hand.
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by AnonymousAhoy: 6:19am On Feb 06, 2021
That itel.

Let me surprise you with my signature.
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by PatAnselm(m): 6:20am On Feb 06, 2021
Khd95:

Omo me sef shock oh, na kia I be dey expect to see walahi... Even BBN no dey give out GLK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Doncyn(f): 6:21am On Feb 06, 2021
[Hahahaha u funny

quote author=Silas6 post=98788705]

grin me self I'm one of them. Na we dey buy am second hand.[/quote]
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Mrlouis: 6:25am On Feb 06, 2021
Audio Car

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31am On Feb 06, 2021
Nice one from Itel.

But still on still SAMSUNG remains the King of phones.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Kurtis02(m): 6:52am On Feb 06, 2021
Speechless.

Itel giving out Venza, Glk, Matrix, lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Lawdis(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2021
marshalcarter:
Why do i believe there's something fishy about this undecided grin grin
well...congratulobia!!!!!!!

BelieveMe

....walahi I see no excited face among them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by HitlerGaddafi: 6:56am On Feb 06, 2021
Khd95:

PatAnselm:

Omo me sef shock oh, na kia I be dey expect to see walahi... Even BBN no dey give out GLK
And whats expensive about a GLK.? Many of you Benz fans just scream Benz without knowing anything about autos. If I ask you the HP or torque of that vehicle now you don't even know yet you scream Benz up and down like it's a Koenigsegg, lykan, Lamborghini or rolls Royce.

1 Like

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by HitlerGaddafi: 7:02am On Feb 06, 2021
Meanwhile it's all for showbiz and to promote the brand.. If you notice, those faces aren't really happy or exited.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by seanwilliam(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
I am a tecno fan.
have used tecno H5, P5, H7, L8+ and currently using Pouvoir3 and T528
And from my user experience so far, i must say, Tecno is a #good and #reliable and #affordable brand for low income earners like me.
Kudos to the beneficiaries and the Transsion holdings.
ogbeni dem no go give u car grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk / Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? / Can Airtel Blackberry Plan Be Used On Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.