Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,830 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage (35807 Views)

South Africa Sells Off Astrazeneca COVID Vaccine, Places Fresh Order From Pfizer / "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by thesoulquarian: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2021
EXPIRED LEADERS = WASTED CHANCES = FAILED COUNTRY
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by ebakhaiyhe(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2021
I am very much delighted to hear this since they refused anything from working in this country. Thank God that this is not only affecting the poor
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by chrisooblog: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by chrisooblog: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by chrisooblog: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
This is the WHO press briefing Punch used to draft their story. Please read and judge for yourselves.

Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by Spechialone(f): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
100,000 doses, that one won't pass aso rock...
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by Yankee101: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
After what Pfizer did in kano,, they know people will likely not take their vaccines

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by 12inchess: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
If I was WHO, I would do the same thing. Where is the power to preserve the COVID vaccine? At the end they will add our vaccine slot to maybe U.K or U.S or Germany. One man's meat is another man's poison.

But Buhari, and his govt of doing nothing won't react to this. In fact, they should have been making preparations before now to preserve the vaccine. But they did not. They have months to prepare for this. The FG in Nigeria is in one word to describe them USELESS.
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jman06:
I pity you ignorant Nigerians. I think our legislators need to make a law making it a criminal offence for people to comment publicly on topics they are not knowledgeable in.
Covid19 is real and not a scam!
if you have any intelligence, you will know covid19 is a scam.

1 Like

Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by cutechioma1: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nicklaus619:
So Rwanda has got storage facility to make the vaccine potent and avoid wastage and Nigeria don't?

Ayam.not understanding, either way I ant still taking the vaccine should it have been brought here though
Yes Rwanda could achieve it because they have constant supply of electricity. Here we can't maintain such temperature 24/7. In my facility, our -80 freezer has never achieved -80 even with standby generator because it constantly drops. So its better we go for the Chinese vaccine that can be maintained at room temperature to avoid wastage until the govt does the right thing.
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
cutechioma1:

Yes Rwanda could achieve it because they have constant supply of electricity. Here we can't maintain such temperature 24/7. In my facility, our -80 freezer has never achieved -80 even with standby generator because it constantly drops. So its better we go for the Chinese vaccine that can be maintained at room temperature to avoid wastage until the govt does the right thing.
if you think nigeria cant provide 24/7 power for those killer vaccines you know nothing and ignorant. The reason WHO refused was because we were not falling for the scam of covid19.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by boyjo: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by boyjo: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Unknown31:
if you think nigeria cant provide 24/7 power for those killer vaccines you know nothing and ignorant. The reason WHO refused was because we were not falling for the scam of covid19.

You truly know what's up.
They have seen that there is no need to waste their own time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Africa countries making vaccines very funny.
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by BigotMan(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Expect nothing from a consumerist nigeria
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by donnie(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jman06:
I pity you ignorant Nigerians. I think our legislators need to make a law making it a criminal offence for people to comment publicly on topics they are not knowledgeable in.
Covid19 is real and not a scam!
See this one is deeply brainwashed.
Please prove your knowledge of the ingredients used by the vaccine making companies.

Since when did Bill Gates leave computers for human bodies?

Because he made computer viruses and antiviruses, he thinks he can do the same with human dodies. Yeye angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by dfrost: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
beautyhd:
There's nothing we can do well in this country.

To store vaccines in the right temperature na wahala.

The way everything is going in Nigeria, it's obvious that Nigeria is tired of Nigeria and wants to run away from itself.

I know exactly what I wrote in the last paragraph.

Naija wey NEPA get mind take light for stadium wey chairman of the country sidon on the launching of Abuja Stadium. Naija has been in cruise for a long time. cheesy grin
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
boyjo:

You truly know what's up.
They have seen that there is no need to waste their own time.
they know we can provide 247 power for their killer vaccines. Bit we Nigerians are not falling for this scam
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by dasparrow: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Praise the Lord Jehovah God!!! My prayers are being answered. That vaccine is poison anyway. Those of us residing overseas are aware of the number of people that have died from the vaccine shortly after it was administered to them although the mainstream media is keeping it on a hush-hush.

In Norway, 29 senior citizens died shortly after taking that poisonous jab. In America, many people have been dying after taking the covid-19 vaccine. It usually takes 10 years to create a vaccine and ensure its safety. Yet, the covid-19 vaccine was created in less than a year and human beings are being used as lab rats. Only God knows what health issues awaits those who took the poisonous jab down the line.

I have a video sent to me that shows a bunch of old white men sitting around a table discussing how they plan to use the vaccine as a form of population control and how they plan to target Africans. I tried posting the video here on Nairaland but got a message telling me that the file is too large.

I will not be taking the poisonous jab and neither will my loved ones. Let those who want to volunteer themselves as lab rats go on ahead and take the vaccine and end up dead or infertile.

The vaccine is not even effective in protecting you towards the new deadlier strain of the virus. The virus keeps mutating and that is why you have people who took the vaccine and still got infected anyway. That is why despite taking the vaccine, you are still advised to socially distance, wear a mask and all what not.
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by Kennydoc(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Xixtie:
Simply put, ordinary freezers wey dey capable of preserving the vaccines Nigeria no get. grin grin

I think it's more of an issue of adequate power supply to maintain the temperature. Even in Aso Rock, you can't be sure of uninterrupted power supply.
Nigeria is a disgrace!
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by authority2006(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Skynet45:
like say people wan collect the vaccine before. But Buhari has failed, during Jonathan time Ebola that has 90% death rate was controlled in two weeks. Chai that's what happens when u put illiterate Aboki in power

Firstly, Jonathan didn't curtail ebola, Lagos state government/Fashola did.
Secondly, ebola and covid-19 no be mate
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by authority2006(m): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
donnie:

Please prove your knowledge of the ingredients used by the vaccine making companies.

Because he made computer viruses and antiviruses, he thinks he can do the same with human dodies. Yeye angry

Stark illiterate! Bill Gates donates money for projects like this, he didn't need to wear lab coat
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by Jman06(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
donnie:

I weep at your ignorance! My neighbor who is in his mid sixties just died of covid19. People around me have suffered from covid19 and recovered.

Some people that recovered from covid19 would have a stain that appears like a thick line of blood clot (the type of line you see on pregnancy test strip after test) on their toe nails. I have seen that on many people and it's a telltale sign of covid19.

Covid19 is very real!!!
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by solex1988(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nothing for now is right in this country of ours
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jman06:
I weep at your ignorance! My neighbor who is in his mid sixties just died of covid19. People around me have suffered from covid19 and recovered.

Some people that recovered from covid19 would have a stain that appears like a thick line of blood clot (the type of line you see on pregnancy test strip after test) on their toe nails. I have seen that on many people and it's a telltale sign of covid19.

Covid19 is very real!!!
lies. Nobody is falling for your lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by donnie(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jman06:

Covid19 is very real!!!

Your neighbor died in his sixties, so it's Covid19. Y'all deserve all that's coming. You think it'll end with vaccines? If you like no wake up.

=> Next Pandemic could be 10 times Worse -Bill Gates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by oranget(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
redcliff:
Lol. Thank god they know us better than what the govt thinks they can hide and yes, I no read the post.
Nigerians don't read
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by donnie(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
authority2006:

Stark illiterate! Bill Gates donates money for projects like this, he didn't need to wear lab coat

Olodo. He doesn't just donate passively, has partnered with many companies to make the Covid19 vaccines. He funds them big time for this.

That man can't be trusted. He is a major advocate of population control using vaccines. He hopes to reduce population to 3billion worldwide. His wife was seen live advocation sterilizing our women with vaccines.

No amount of stupidity displayed by ignoramuses here can change us. We refuse to be brainwashed.
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by UAObi: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good news
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by Charly68: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Buhari will run the country aground before 2023 and declare kingdom of Fulanis
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by louis1995: 2:22am On Feb 07, 2021
chrisooblog:
inaccurate news please this is the tweet by the WHO rep in Nigeria

https://twitter.com/WMulombo/status/1357990465480589315

"Clearly Nigeria is not among the first African countries that will get the vaccines, they will still be unable to access these vaccines until they put proper storage infrastructure in place. But they have not been "disqualified"
Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by BruncleZuma: 3:37am On Feb 07, 2021
xamuel17:
Lol, didn't know the whole world knows that we no get light

grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flood Overtakes Federal Medical Centre Otuoke, Bayelsa (Photo) / 300 Medical Consultants Withdraw Services From UCH, University Of Ibadan / Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.