Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Stay Away From Pay After Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stay Away From Pay After Win (537 Views)

Super Falcons Abandoned After Win Over Banyana — NFF / Pay After Win Games... / WORLD CUP SPECIAL(back to back winnings already)5odds daily for pay after win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From Pay After Win by danilho(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2021
I did not want to open this thread because many people refuse to learn and won't listen but on a second thought I decided to open it because some are novice and still not aware.

Someone close to my friend was given pay after win game last Saturday. My friend to the person to wait and then sent the game to me through WhatsApp that I should check out the possibility of the game to win, I told my friend to tell the person that he should not place the bet . though he still went ahead to place the bet.

I advise you stay away from anybody that says he/she have fixed game, pay after win, correct score or halftime/fulltime result. 99.99% of them are scammers.

They always carry out the bad intention mostly every weekend, beware.

Below are the screenshots of the conversation with my friend, though it is in pidgin English.

1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Pay After Win by tochuukwu(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2021
God bless you for this your post bro, it's a real eye opener...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores 500th Club Goal. / The Europa League Trophy Will Rest Like This On Ronaldo Arm Next Season �� / Who Else Notice If You Beat Any Spanish Club You Are Likely To Win The UEFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.