Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

A Violent Individual - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Violent Individual (192 Views)

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Violent Individual by Sadiqali24(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2021
My mother lives in her fathers house but there is this so called step that always want to course havoc in the house.
He doesn't want to see my mother leaving there.
Their father is still alive but it seems his other children overpowered him.. He can't do anything to them.
I don't know what to do honestly...
I really want my mother out of that house.
Since the inception of that house.. It has been mar by violence...
For close to 5 years now... Step brothers and sisters don't talk to each other.

(1) (Reply)

Truth OR Smack: PORT HARCOURT Youtubers Edition |the Drama Ft Chantel Anyanwu / How To Check Pregnancy At Home Naturally - The Savvy Mama Tribe / Two Major Factors To Maintain A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.