Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Doctors Amazed By CR7: “he Can Play Until He Is 40” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Doctors Amazed By CR7: “he Can Play Until He Is 40” (266 Views)

Buffon: I’m Still Buzzing To Win The Champions League And Will Play Until I’m 43 / Who Will Win Team Nike Led By CR7 Vs Team Adidas Led By Lionel Messi (Line-Up) / Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Amazed By CR7: “he Can Play Until He Is 40” by SucreSports: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2021
The data doesn’t lie, Ronaldo is the best poacher of the 21st century. Age is not a barrier for the Juventus star.

The doctor Ripoll, renowned medic in the world of football, gave his opinion about Ronaldo’s state of form. “His biological age is well below his current 36 years. I think he can play until he is 40″.

Ripoll thinks that Ronaldo has got better as the years have gone by. “He has made a very intelligent transformation of his physique, his way of playing and his movements over the years. In his early days, he was very much into muscle explosion, power and speed, and...

https://nigerbet.net/2021/02/06/doctors-amazed-by-cr7-he-can-play-until-he-is-40/

Re: Doctors Amazed By CR7: “he Can Play Until He Is 40” by paulolee(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
not abt playing at 40 but playing top level football like zlatan is doing at almost 40..

(1) (Reply)

Leon Spinks, Former Heavyweight Champ Who Beat Muhammad Ali, Dead At 67 / Mo Salah The Lionel Messi Of Africa / 7 Footballer Player Names That Will Make You Sympathize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.