Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Dosage Of ULSAKIT. Please Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dosage Of ULSAKIT. Please Help. (152 Views)

Ulsakit Dosage / HealthPally.com on ALOMO Bitters' Ingredients| Functions| Dosage| effect / How Do I Know The Daily Dosage Of Vitamin C To Take Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dosage Of ULSAKIT. Please Help. by ogumarcus: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Good morning House!
Please the doctors in the house your advice is needed urgently.

I have been diagnosed of an ulcer so I noticed if I take spicy foods it will be hell for me.
So I was advised to get an ulsakit which I have gotten already.

As regards the dosage how do I go about it bcus I see that each capsule contains
Omeprazole BP (brown) 20mg/capsule
Tinidazole BP (red) 500mg/capsule
Clarithromycin (green) 250mg/capsul

Please advise on how the dosage should be take but the doctor has told me to take the one for morning (3) at once..

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.bonfire.com/store/phil-mickelson-cbd-oil/ / Stock Market And Stock Trading: What You Should Know About Stock Exchange Commit / Do You Want To Gain Weight Or Loose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.