Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan (490 Views)

Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION / Pls Help Review My Proposed 4bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan by mobolaji234: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2021
I want to work on a small scale project. It is a 1 bedroom apartment I want to construct for use temporarily.
I want to minimize the use of materials to the barest minimum.
Please the Ogas in the house, help me calculate the number of blocks and other materials to use.
Thank you

I have attached the amateur plan I drew.
Hint: 1cm to 1m

Re: Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan by Architectsly: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2021
Good morning
U tried but plans are not ordinary drawings. Try and get a more quality one bedroom design and safe ur self the stress of what u showing now
Re: Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan by mobolaji234: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2021
Architectsly:
Good morning
U tried but plans are not ordinary drawings. Try and get a more quality one bedroom design and safe ur self the stress of what u showing now
Thank you for your response Bros.
What I am trying to do is to cut cost by any means. I believe with that amateur plan up there, I can still at least get a rough quotation of materials needed. Like number of blocks, to use, number of bags of cement to use and other materials.

Once again, thank you
Re: Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan by Architectsly: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2021
mobolaji234:

Thank you for your response Bros.
What I am trying to do is to cut cost by any means. I believe with that amateur plan up there, I can still at least get a rough quotation of materials needed. Like number of blocks, to use, number of bags of cement to use and other materials.

Once again, thank you

There are affordable plans out there that looks more functional than this outdated sketches you are displaying which will still in turn waste ur materials and cost u more.
Look out for a simple one bedroom plan well scaled and bargain both your materials and workmanship and thank me later...
Besides WhatsApp me up make I give u sample
Re: Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan by Gabrokpara001(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
mobolaji234:
I want to work on a small scale project. It is a 1 bedroom apartment I want to construct for use temporarily.
I want to minimize the use of materials to the barest minimum.
Please the Ogas in the house, help me calculate the number of blocks and other materials to use.
Thank you

I have attached the amateur plan I drew.
Hint: 1cm to 1m

In as much as you re trying to save cost, don't end up making a mistake you ll regret forever...what you just came up with is very poor in terms of functional requirements i.e look at how the toilet and kitchen door is directly overlooking the living room...this your sketch i must say is very badly arranged ( just criticizing it )...you don't just come up with anything you like, as this is were you ll be living.... contact an Architect and save your self costly errors

You can hit me up on WhatsApp if you wish
Re: Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan by mobolaji234: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Gabrokpara001:

In as much as you re trying to save cost, don't end up making a mistake you ll regret forever...what you just came up with is very poor in terms of functional requirements i.e look at how the toilet and kitchen door is directly overlooking the living room...this your sketch i must say is very badly arranged ( just criticizing it )...you don't just come up with anything you like, as this is were you ll be living.... contact an Architect and save your self costly errors

You can hit me up on WhatsApp if you wish

Thanks for the heads up
Re: Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan by Sonoyom(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
The toilet and kitchen is opening up into the living room, this design no just follow.
Re: Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan by mobolaji234: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sonoyom:
The toilet and kitchen is opening up into the living room, this design no just follow.

Actually, I could come up with sth better. But I'm trying to reduce materials to the barest minimum. I have limited funds and best I can do is to look for something very simple.
Re: Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan by mobolaji234: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
I'd appreciate if anyone can provide something better that will still require very little materials. Thank you
Re: Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan by Sonoyom(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
mobolaji234:

Actually, I could come up with sth better. But I'm trying to reduce materials to the barest minimum. I have limited funds and best I can do is to look for something very simple.
Simplicity in this sense should come with some level of functionality. This design looks like a low budget self contain if you subtract the bedroom.
Re: Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan by mobolaji234: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sonoyom:

Simplicity in this sense should come with some level of functionality. This design looks like a low budget self contain if you subtract the bedroom.

Low budget you say grin cheesy.
That's actual the plan. But I'd appreciate if you can help in calculating the number of blocks to use.
Thank you
Re: Kindly Help Review This Amateur Building Plan by Sonoyom(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
mobolaji234:

Low budget you say grin cheesy.
That's actual the plan. But I'd appreciate if you can help in calculating the number of blocks to use.
Thank you
I am not a professional in this.

(1) (Reply)

5bedroom Luxury Newly Built Duplex For Sale / INVEST In Luxury & Smart 3-bedroom Condo,in Georgetown Guyana, South America / Block Of 7flats Apartment On 360sqm Land At Oriokuta Agric Ikorodu. (PIXXX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.