Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (55652 Views)

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by ebukajay184: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
A Nigerian man, DSP Bright Akhimien and his wife, Joyce Akhimien both from Edo State have been blessed with sextuplets after seven years of being childless, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs. Joyce Akhimien gave birth to 4 baby boys and 2 baby girls in Port Harcourt on 12th January 2021.

BBC News Pidgin shared the story on Facebook with the caption;

"After seven years of waiting, 39 year old Joyce Akhimien and her husband, DSP Bright Akhimien from Ekpoma, Esan West local goment of Edo State, born six pikins, alias sextuplet: four boys and two girls on 12 January, 2021 for Port Harcourt."
https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/1744283035777415/?app=fbl

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by ebukajay184: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
More

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by AirmirthDY(f): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
God is wonderful!!

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Kriss216: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations, Hebrew woman.

Abeg, Make the man try hang boot, economy di bad.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
My LORD! My GOD! How Great thou art!

Only Believe!!
When BABA decides on your Matter, you will be the one to beg for the Blessings to stop..

204 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Awesome God,I want this too when I'm ready

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Kriss216: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:
Awesome God,I want this too when I'm ready
When you're ready

Your womb never mature to carry babies?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by milann: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
He's a miracle working god. He's a miracle working god. He's the alpha and omega. He's a miracle working god.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by overdrive(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
IN this buhari economy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:

When you're ready

Your womb never mature to carry babies?

She never flush am comot self? because I no dey trust these kind of girls, they form holy outside but inside they are very bad.

@Topic, a big congrats to them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
The guy is a DSP... Good...

In that case, the the kids should be getting free diapers and baby food in the coming months from the NPF. In the spirit of 'palliatives'. cool

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by 3gpvids: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
Officer vex go chop Ogoni chewing stick

Congrats

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jehoval over do! Thank God and thanks to the fertility doctors... God bless you all

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations to them.

I pray that the Lord Almighty will provide funds to take care of the new born babies.

Amen!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
cool cool cool cool

TEST-TUBES babies

Praise JESUS grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by adelabujoel12: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
grin
The beauty of SCIENCE.....

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM
MAY GOD BLESS THEM WITH ALL THEY NEED TO PROVIDE, TAKE CARE AND TRAIN THESE KIDS!

BTW, I could only count 5 babies there

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by inumidun2010(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
God is definitely awesome... if Na Poor Man be the husband, I dey very sure say e go japa abandon the Wife and babies.. Economy no dey Smile but we have a thousand reasons to SMILE... GOD pass BUHARI and his MEDIA CREW.. They shall soon PASSOVER

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
That breast go finish before the end of this year, her husband better not try to have open sex with her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by fuckdemrepented: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
She never flush am comot self? because I no dey trust these kind of girls, they form holy outside but inside they are very bad.

@Topic, a big congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
angry
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Adlac(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Xtraxtraa:
G

For This era you still they booked space?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by vibre: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
The man should make sure he does DNA test for them, these hoes can't be trusted.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Tos87(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations to them.
But can count only five babies. Na my network?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by beehivedata(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wawu shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Deejay1000(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
wow congratulations to the family.
make dem try hang boot after this sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by blinking001(m): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Blessings overload
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by kenfarm(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
He can be late, but His always on time....congrat!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by younglleo: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
The bill wae follows nobi here!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.