Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Hello - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello (197 Views)

Hello Nairalandes Help, I Can't Login To My Npower Account / Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist / World Hello Day 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by younglleo: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
O
Re: Hello by chatinent: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Your consulting prayer warriors was your problem. Those people care about, not you, but money.

God exists, and he answers my prayers.

Why?

Read James 1:13 and see why. Can we chat away from here? I wish to.

After our discuss, I promise you will have a positive view of everything.

1 Like

Re: Hello by Shelumiel: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
OP, it seems your belief system in God has a serious misconception. But i do not blame you; I blame your religious background. Many people out there (especially those claiming and professing to be christians) believe that being born to Christian parents and having a Christian background makes you Christian and this wrong. First and foremost, are you born-again?
Re: Hello by blackpanthar: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
younglleo:
Being born into a religious and Christian family seems to have been the worst thing that has happuned to me.
Am a supposed Christian, who is falling apart due to life inconveniences.... Struggling for almost every thing in my life and none coming in form of a miracle or whatsoever, I've lived all my life believing in God, believing in the condemnation of other gods being tagged idol, I've faced alot of difficulties in my life, and each time, i consult a man of God. And the Issue will always lead to praying and fasting, doing midnights prayers and soo on and soo forth, but even after that, am still not moving!
The last one was jst dis January, after consultation,they said the powers from village and ancestral stuffs etc.
i was told to pray, fast. The truth is i always do these praying and fasting with utmost belief, but it all results to nothing, i ask mysef questions.
Everyday powers from here and there,but God is said to be the true God?
My dad have served the lord for a very long while, and I can honestly assure you that he has never saved up to a million in his account, ever since I was Born, we feed from hand to mouth, no savings,nothing!
I've come to wonder cause I've gotten feedup with the lifestyle, why do Christians suffer the most?
Why do God allow his[b] CHILDREN[/b] to suffer the most, why does it seem that Christianity makes one blind, this religious lifestyle of mine has made me decline opportunities which would have gotten me to a better place, now i seem a shadow of myself cry
My family have suffered for awhile and in everything I do, my major aim is to get my family liberated from poverty, but all to no avail!
Nothing works for me anymore, I've asked questions upon question but still,no answer.
Please, these wealthy people, do the worship a different God, being a believer deprives you of alot of things, being a poor Christian is the worst type of life anyone can imagine!
Everything would be vanity to you, but why?
Because you can't afford those,
How do i get mysef out of this Christian faith, i honestly want to do evil soo as to displease God cry cry cry
I've tried my best doing the right things, in as much I don't want to go short of his glory, but here i am fully short of his Glory, the only thing i could boast about is this life, the only thing a poor Christian thanks God about is the gift of life.
Life is not a gift actually, everybody would still die someday, being alive suffering and watching others die doesn't make you blessed, we die wen our time is due!
if i could trade this life for a better life I would, rather than wait soo I would have a better life at a place where I don't know "HEAVEN"
I've done alot of prayers, i read the Bible, i dont need someone to preach to me, i felt like dropping this, cause it seems like we've been deceived bout this Christianity of a thing,
Its not working!
Christianity is not working, we've abandoned the supposed gods to serve the living God.
But yet, the living God teaches us to accept suffering all in the name of being in the race to heaven,
Does the dead praise the lord?
My life seem to always deteriorate, things Goes from bad to worse,
I belive hard time never last, but as a Christian, there are things that shouldn't come our ways!
How many years do one have to wait for this appointed time of God?
Are we deceiving ourselfs?
I've watched alot of Christian die without getting "Gods time"
I don't know what it feels like to be comfortable, to have even the slightest of riches, but here i am
, always worried about they soo called evil from the village.
An atheist or a non believer, why do the progress?
I need help, I've become a shadow of my self!
Religion seems to have destroyed me,
I urgently need help!
cry cry cry
You might have seen most of my comments about traveling about and paying back later, if i see that I'll honestly do it,
I missed and opportunity bcus my believe tagged there deeds evil, but now, after looking into alot of things and doin my research, i dont think that evil is really evil!

Your biggest mistake was looking for God in religion.

God is NOT religious, infact he hates religion.

God is in your heart.

So grow silent and you'll know

1 Like

Re: Hello by sunshineV(f): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
you are "GOD" not somebody living in the clouds. work on yourself positively and you'll get result

(1) (Reply)

Greendot For Sale / POS Officers Required / Workshop Training At Akure(futa Precisely)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.