Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) (39036 Views)

Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) / Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Authoreety: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Cool
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by slowice(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Beautiful..... Hopefully I will visit one day. I love natural serenity
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
beautiful
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Kinematics: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ibeno beach is nice, though it really needs the attention of Akwa Ibom state government.

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Litmus: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
LMS1:
The Beach Fine But That Terminal Area Is Spoilt By Fishing Activites. The Place Stinks Cus Of Fishermen,
The Beach Is Mostly Fun In Dry Season.I Also Heard It Has The Highest Number Of Ghanaian Fishermen In Nigeria .
I Was Here Some Time Ago I Could't Believe This People Caught A Dolphin,first Time Of Me Seeing That Fish Off Natgeo Wild!.
Ibeno Beach Is Lively And Gat Lots Of Crafish And Fine Girls.
Ibeno Idediong O!! grin

Could Nigerians fish this way in Ghana waters?

I’ve watched several videos featuring Nigeria beaches, from Lagos to other places, and, similarly, Ghanaians full the place fishing as they like with no one bothering them.

Why are Nigerians so wasteful of resources and instead prefer to complain up and down about what government did and did not do ? I know some of you will be thinking, that it's up to Nigeria government to monitor and enforce the relevant maritime laws and what not and some of you will say, why bother about the Ghanaians why not the Chinese trawlers? And my answer would be: firstly, if Nigerian fishermen made Ghanaian beaches their fishing domain, it would be ordinary Ghanaians that would harass the Nigerian fishermen, probably tie some of them in fishing nets, hang them up, video the incident and put it online so that African Americans can join them in gloating at the humiliation they were inflicted on the Nigerians. Secondly, as for the Chinese, my answer would be that Nigeria is apparently challenging no one, Ghanaian or Chinese and we should begin challenging all none Nigerian parties exploiting our waters.

3 Likes

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Emilo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mazeed40:
Please if you have this man's contact kindly Connect us... I have a Job for him.. God Bless you In advance

Badt guy, u wan catch the guy abi? Him don scam you. Wish u wellllllllll

2 Likes

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by ensamy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:
If you can show me any state in Nigeria that is as wonderful to live in than my lovely Akwa Ibom State (May peace and prosperity be her path), then I will agree with you that Igbos are not terrorist and Nnamdi Kanu is not depraved. But for now, that is the status quo.

I am UdoUyo

What's this mmong man saying. I don't understand. shocked

and

I torture Igbos for a living.

Please patronize me.
What's this mmong man saying, can someone explain to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Emilo:

Badt guy, u wan catch the guy abi? Him don scam you. Wish u wellllllllll

No, he is not a Scamer oo, I just have a Business for him, Unfortunately I lost contact with him but I still have his picture
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Kaiser20: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Litmus:

Could Nigerians fish this way in Ghana waters?

I’ve watched several videos featuring Nigeria beaches, from Lagos to other places, and, similarly, Ghanaians full the place fishing as they like with no one bothering them.
Nigerians are friendly people and as a big nation they're not afraid of competition. A smaller Ghana is afraid that Nigeria population can swallow them, don't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Rossycee(f): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ibeno beach is a place to visit. Beautiful and natural atmosphere

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Litmus: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kaiser20:

Nigerians are friendly people and as a big nation they're not afraid of competition. A smaller Ghana is afraid that Nigeria population can swallow them, don't blame them.

Well with oil revenue dwindling, and future prognosis of a reveres rather dire, Nigeria needs to begin battening down the hatches in order to preserve what it has for the use of Nigerians.
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by GOVERNMENT2: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mazeed40:
Please if you have this man's contact kindly Connect us... I have a Job for him.. God Bless you In advance
ABI YOU WAN JAIL AM grin
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by nyzeo(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oron is another tribe you omitted bro... Are you trying to count them as minority??

2 Likes

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Acidiously: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:
If you can show me any state in Nigeria that is as wonderful to live in than my lovely Akwa Ibom State (May peace and prosperity be her path), then I will agree with you that Igbos are not terrorist and Nnamdi Kanu is not depraved. But for now, that is the status quo.

I am UdoUyo

and

I torture Igbos for a living.

Please patronize me.
Watch as lack of patronage will torture you
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by nsiba: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Litmus:

Well with oil revenue dwindling, and future prognosis of a reveres rather dire, Nigeria needs to begin battening down the hatches in order to preserve what it has for the use of Nigerians.

Leave the MUMU political leaders that are very myopic living only on oil money, what crayfish, periwinkles, oyster even ecotourism can give that state alone ehn.. the idoitas think oil money is something

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mazeed40:
or he duped you.
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
or he duped you.

No he didn't
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by menwongo(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Write about what you know, Akaw Ibom speaks Ibibio, Anang, Oro and obolo

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Akwa Ibom is more beautiful than Lagos, I guess

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
LMS1:
The Beach Fine But That Terminal Area Is Spoilt By Fishing Activites. The Place Stinks Cus Of Fishermen,
The Beach Is Mostly Fun In Dry Season.I Also Heard It Has The Highest Number Of Ghanaian Fishermen In Nigeria.
I Was Here Some Time Ago I Could't Believe This People Caught A Dolphin,first Time Of Me Seeing That Fish Off Natgeo Wild!.
Ibeno Beach Is Lively And Gat Lots Of Crafish And Fine Girls.
Ibeno Idediong O!! grin
Fine Girls with shaved head!!! Op, you too like better thing!
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by jozee8: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mazeed40:

No he didn't
Which kind job him dey do, maybe me sef fit give am job to do for me cheesy
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
The second image is not ibeno OP. What are you trying to impress on people ?
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Tillatalk: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Where is the longest sand
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by talk2maurice(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Beautiful place. But who don Waka for the whole of West Africa dey measure beaches?
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by CSTRR: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dolphins are very intelligent, very friendly animals.

They are as friendly as dogs if nor more.

Only Africans would kill these lovely creatures for food.
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Bebson007(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=moscobabs post=99378628]I need to visit this state during Easter. Can anybody help with the following?

Transport fare from lagos Land and Flight

The security situation of the state

The cost of living

Cab fares

Hotel and Accomodation

And other social emenities in the state.

Are Akwa Ibom people accomadative?

Thanks

I don't know about flight now.
land transportation is 10k or there about to uyo from lagos.
Akwa ibom is very secure 100%.
cost of living is nice as well compared to lagos.
cabs are very affordable u can even pick 50 naira bike unless u want to use Uber or bolt.
hotel is way cheap and it's of standard depending on ur pocket.
steady light and water.
Akwa ibomite are very friendly and accommodating but no go put girl belle sha oooo u go marry am straight lol.

3 Likes

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by AndikanEssien(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ibeno and Eket DO NOT speak a similar language as you claim. There's no semblance

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
and they said the south east is land locked?
Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
Acidiously:

Watch as lack of patronage will torture you

Please na.

I'm banking on you oh. Patronize me.

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=Bebson007 post=99381322][/quote]

grin grin Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria / Truck Rams Into Tricycle In Onitsha, One Dies, Others Injured (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.