Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Bbnaija Wathoni Cause Mixed Reactions As Her Latest Photo Post Shows Her Bum Big - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Wathoni Cause Mixed Reactions As Her Latest Photo Post Shows Her Bum Big (4211 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wears Coalnterryvintage Bum Shorts In Latest Photo / More Photos From Blac Chyna’s Latest Photo-shoot, Her Butt Though (18+) / "My Lips Can Suck Good Dick" Bobrisky Declares In New Daring Photo Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Wathoni Cause Mixed Reactions As Her Latest Photo Post Shows Her Bum Big by moseskalu555: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
BBNaija Wathoni Cause Mixed Reactions as Her latest Photo Post shows her Bum Bigger than Former

Wathoni is an ex-housemate of the big brother show, she was calm and quiet during her days at the house, recently she uploaded a new photo of herself, and her fans known as the wave lords wouldn't help but shower praises on her, some fans noticed some changes on her body formation especially her backside, the backside appears a bit larger than it used to be.

SEE POST AND REACTIONS HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/bbnaija-wathoni-cause-mixed-reactions-as-her-latest-photo-post-shows-her-backside-bigger-than-former/

Re: Bbnaija Wathoni Cause Mixed Reactions As Her Latest Photo Post Shows Her Bum Big by moseskalu555: 7:25am On Feb 07, 2021
there is big difference
Re: Bbnaija Wathoni Cause Mixed Reactions As Her Latest Photo Post Shows Her Bum Big by Sexmate10(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2021
How does this become our problem na wa u Op tongue
Re: Bbnaija Wathoni Cause Mixed Reactions As Her Latest Photo Post Shows Her Bum Big by EngrMcDon(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
FAKE FAKE FAKE
Re: Bbnaija Wathoni Cause Mixed Reactions As Her Latest Photo Post Shows Her Bum Big by moseskalu555: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2021
re u not her fan?
Sexmate10:
How does this become our problem na wa u Op tongue

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Emmanuel Adebayor Hangs Out With Lil Wayne, Neyo, Birdman &trey Songz / Another Maheeda Wanna Be Celebrity Surfaces Online!! Releases Hot Photos (see Ph / ''I Don't Know Why People Hate On Me, My Looks Is My Greatest Selling Point''; S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.