Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

House To Scort - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House To Scort (419 Views)

House To Rent Needed / House To Let,buy And Rent / House To Let In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House To Scort by kushy(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Good morning. Please I need accommodation where I can squat around Ikeja, opebi, yaba, ojota or maryland. I don't mind paying....please it is very urgent.
Re: House To Scort by mubbycarthy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
kushy:
Good morning. Please I need an accommodation where I can scort around Ikeja, opebi, yaba, ojota or maryland. I don't mind to pay ....please it is very urgent.
To be sincere with you,you will hardly get anyone to assist you with this request of yours.
if you've money,just look for someone who is also in need of an apartment around those locations you mentioned, you guys can get an apartment together and share the bills.
I also created a thread here 2 weeks back looking for someone I could put up with for a while but nothing came forth for me. I had to take a loan from someone,got someone looking for accommodation too around my area of interest and we were able to get a small cubicle like a room to stay.
Although it's just for some time before I am able to gather enough money to get my self a better place to stay.
Nobody dey help strangers anymore with accommodation, except you be lady.
Na advice I advice you so.

2 Likes

Re: House To Scort by kushy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
mubbycarthy:

To be sincere with you,you will hardly get anyone to assist you with this request of yours.
if you've money,just look for someone who is also in need of an apartment around those locations you mentioned, you guys can get an apartment together and share the bills.
I also created a thread here 2 weeks back looking for someone I could put up with for a while but nothing came forth for me. I had to take a loan from someone,got someone looking for accommodation too around my area of interest and we were able to get a small cubicle like a room to stay.
Although it's just for some time before I am able to gather enough money to get my self a better place to stay.
Nobody dey help strangers anymore with accommodation, except you be lady.
Na advice I advice you so.
......thanks bro.
Re: House To Scort by LikeAking: 12:21am On Feb 08, 2021
Visit spleet.ng.

They are 9j air b n b.

Dem go help u.
Re: House To Scort by category(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Please, what is the meaning of scort?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / N-power: An Open Letter To The Ministry For Humanitarian Affairs / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.