Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Urgent Vacancies. Various Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies. Various Positions (795 Views)

Urgent Vacancies. Various Positions / Outreach Medical Service Is Recruiting Into Various Positions / Vacancies At Pcon Energy Services For Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies. Various Positions by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
currently hiring for the following positions:
1. Content Writer
2. Graphics Designer
3. IT Manager
4. Marketing Executive
5. Customer Service Representatives
6. Managing Director
7. Sales Executives

Drop a comment below stating the position you are interested in and the reason why you're the best fit. We will review your profile and reach out to you.

Contact Jemi Neil Consulting for this job.

They didn't send an email but they're a recruiting company.

: Looking for job opportunity?

Do you reside in Lagos?

Are you an experienced Procurement Personnel?

Do you possess excellent negotiation skills?

If the above interest you and you meet the requirements, send your CV to: career@gulftreasures.org using Procurement Personnel as Subject of the mail

Candidates that meet set requirements will be contacted for interview
Re: Urgent Vacancies. Various Positions by WebLab: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
IT Manager
Re: Urgent Vacancies. Various Positions by pete1234: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Customer service representative.
Education and experience has given me some set skills which I feel will be valuable to your organisation these skills include effective communication, negotiation, courtesy, retail Reporting, clerical and Administrative skills

Re: Urgent Vacancies. Various Positions by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
pete1234:
Customer service representative.
Education and experience has given me some set skills which I feel will be valuable to your organisation these skills include effective communication, negotiation, courtesy, retail Reporting, clerical and Administrative skills

Oga... Apply for the job no dey drop phone number for them to contact you.
Re: Urgent Vacancies. Various Positions by pete1234: 7:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Applied, thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Teachers Needed In A Starting School.... Accommodation Available / Filled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.