Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Product Review Writer Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Product Review Writer Needed (628 Views)

Power Tool Product Review Writer Needed / Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN / Talented Product Review Writer Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Product Review Writer Needed by GoldmanHarry: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
I am looking to hire an experienced content to handle product review articles and blog posts.

My ideal candidate should deliver top-quality articles that are easy to read, straight to the point (without fluff or filler sentences) with impe"cable delivery.

I expect you to edit the articles and proofread them with premium software for errors because I am not interested in editing the work after you submit it.

The ideal candidate should also be ready to follow simple guidelines.

For these projects I am willing to pay only #2 per word. You can contact me via the number on my signature (hello and your sample will do)

NB: if you contacted me before and I didn't reply nor give you a job, please DO NOT contact me again, I don't like your sample. More so, if you charge higher, please ignore this ad.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards.
Re: Product Review Writer Needed by GoldmanHarry: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fixey:
THIS GUY IS A SERIAL FRAUDSTER WHO EMPLOYS PEOPLE TO WORK ON LARGE VOLUME PROJECTS LIKE 20,000 WORDS

AND TURNS AROUND USING DIFFERENT KIND OF EXCUSES TO REFUSE MAKING PAYMENT

HE'S NUMBER IS ENLISTED AS A SE RAIL FRAUDSTER ON THE FORUM. HE ALSO KEEPS CHANGING MONIKERS AND USES DIFFERENT PEOPLE'S PICTURE ON HIS WHATSAPP DP TO I FLUENCY PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS THAT HE'S CREDIBLE

FLEE

Please, delete this false claim when you've confirmed that I am not your FedeliMaldik. I have hired a handful of writers here and have paid them duely.
Re: Product Review Writer Needed by Fixey: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
GoldmanHarry:

Please, delete this false claim when you've confirmed that I am not your FedeliMaldik. I have hired a handful of writers here and have paid them duely.

. Did I I'm at the first place reply or mention you. Respond?

Cause you're the one now accusing me of being an accuser. Did I in anywhere accuse you. Answer me?
Re: Product Review Writer Needed by GoldmanHarry: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fixey:

. Did I I'm at the first place reply or mention you. Respond?

Cause you're the one now accusing me of being an accuser. Did I in anywhere accuse you. Answer me?

Mate, you're replying to my job ads- this one and the other one "Copywrites Needed" saying I am a fraudster. I am not your FedeliMaldik or whatever the guy who scammed you is. Delete these!
Re: Product Review Writer Needed by Fixey: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
GoldmanHarry:

Mate, you're replying to my job ads- this one and the other one "Copywrites Needed." I am not your FedeliMaldik or whatever the guy who scammed you is. Delete these!

Show me where I was the one who first established contact with you accusing you. Make the screenshot and send it
Re: Product Review Writer Needed by GoldmanHarry: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fixey:

Show me where I was the one who first established contact with you accusing you. Make the screenshot and send it

Attached, bro. That's you saying I refused to pay you.

Re: Product Review Writer Needed by Fixey: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
GoldmanHarry:

... Now check those handle and check mine. Go see an optician for your recovery

Good day. Next time don't make false accusations
Re: Product Review Writer Needed by GoldmanHarry: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
GoldmanHarry:

Do you see? Now delete your claims. I don't even know you, mate.
Re: Product Review Writer Needed by GoldmanHarry: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fixey:

LooL! Blessings, man. Just delete those claims.
Re: Product Review Writer Needed by GoldmanHarry: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fixey:

See the arrow, mate. LooL! Mr Optician
Re: Product Review Writer Needed by GoldmanHarry: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
GoldmanHarry:

See the arrow, mate. LooL! Mr Optician

Re: Product Review Writer Needed by adedotun69229: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
:.. ... Now check those handle and check mine. Go see an optician for your recoveryGood day. Next time don't make false accusations See the arrow, mate. LooL! Mr Optician

(1) (Reply)

Writting Solutions / Student Writers Needed – Opportunity And Build Your Portfolio! / Writers Are Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.