Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? (567 Views)

Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by bingbagbo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Matthew 4:8-10
[8]Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
[9]And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”
[10]Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’

MANY ARE OF THE OPINION THAT, SATAN OWNS THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD DUE TO THE AFORESTATED PASSAGE. BUT DID JESUS BELIEVE WHAT SATAN CLAIMED? NO! AGAIN, WHAT IS THE TRACK RECORD AND INTEGRITY OF SATAN?

WELL, LETS SEE:

John 8:44
[44]You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

WHY THEN DO MANY BELIEVE SATANS CLAIM TO OWN THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD?

WHO ACTUALLY OWNS THE KINGDOMS OF THD WORLD?

Daniel 2:21-22,37-38
[21]And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding.
[22]He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, And light dwells with Him.
[37]You, O king, are a king of kings. For the God of heaven has given you a kingdom, power, strength, and glory;
[38]and wherever the children of men dwell, or the beasts of the field and the birds of the heaven, He has given them into your hand, and has made you ruler over them all—[/b]you are this head of gold.

NB: ALL THING BELONG TO GOD. FOR THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD, GOD HAS GIVEN THEM ONTO MAN, MAN AND NOT SATAN. THERE IS NO WHERE IN SCRIPTURE WHERE MAN TRADED HIS OWNERSHIP OF THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD TO SATAN, NO. GOD GIVES ONTO WHICH MAN HE GOD DESIRES AT ANY GIVEN POINT IN TIME. THIS IS ALSO HOW COME JESUS SAID TO PILATE THAT HIS KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD. JESUS' KINGDOM IS HEAVENLY AND HAS GIVEN MAN DOMINION OVER THE EARTH.

SATAN IS A LIAR

Daniel 4:34-35
[34]And at the end of the time I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes to heaven, and my understanding returned to me; and I blessed the Most High and praised and honored Him who lives forever: [b]For His dominion is an everlasting dominion, And His kingdom is from generation to generation.

[35]All the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; He does according to His will in the army of heaven And among the inhabitants of the earth. No one can restrain His hand Or say to Him, “What have You done?”

Romans 13:1
[1] Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

GOD is in absolute control of the Heavens and The Earth�

Amen
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by livingchrist: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
The kingdoms of this world is not yet the kingdom of God.

If the kingdoms of this world is of God why then did Jesus say his kingdom is not of this world?

John 18:36
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Again why is it then that the kingdoms of this world only become Gods at the seventh trumpet in revelation?

Revelation 11:15
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Stop preaching heresies.
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by sonmvayina(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Why cant you people just concentrate on teaching people Gods laws as contain in the Torah than this bull shit threads you guys open, per second per second..
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by sonmvayina(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
There is only one God, whatever happens, happens because it is his will. He decreed it to happen whether Good or bad.

Even if satan or devil exist, they are all subject to God and only do what God has created them to do..Any other thing is an insult against God.
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by bingbagbo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
livingchrist:

If the kingdoms of this world is of God why then did Jesus say his kingdom is not of this world?

John 18:36
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Again why is it then that the kingdoms of this world only become Gods at the seventh trumpet in revelation?

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Stop preaching heresies.

Obviously u didn't read what I posted

Pray for understanding; u lack it

The kingdoms of this world belong to God and He has given them to man; it's In the scriptures. God gave man Dominion over the Earth and no one has taken it from man.
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by livingchrist: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
bingbagbo:

Obviously u didn't read what I posted

Pray for understanding; u lack it

The kingdoms of this world belong to God and He has given them to man; it's In the scriptures. God gave man Dominion over the Earth and no one has taken it from man.
you have little or no knowledge of the scripture.
@bolded I laugh, please explain, why is the devil called the God of this world then?

When Adam obeyed satan, the Adamic world became subject to satan. Hence your submission that no body has taken the dominion from man is laughable.

Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Also read

Ephesians 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Again do you see that the prince of the air controls the natural man and hence have dominion over the affairs of this world.
Wait a minute! How can I forget Ephesians 6!

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Do you see that the principalities and powers rule over where? This world?
Why would paul say Christian's are not wrestling against humans but demonic forces, if the demons do not rule over the affairs of man.

Dont teach what you dont know.
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by bingbagbo(m): 6:26am On Feb 09, 2021
livingchrist:
you have little or no knowledge of the scripture.
@bolded I laugh, please explain, why is the devil called the God of this world then?

When Adam obeyed satan, the Adamic world became subject to satan. Hence your submission that no body has taken the dominion from man is laughable.

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Also read

Ephesians 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Again do you see that the prince of the air controls the natural man and hence have dominion over the affairs of this world.
Wait a minute! How can I forget Ephesians 6!

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Do you see that the principalities and powers rule over where? This world?
Why would paul say Christian's are not wrestling against humans but demonic forces, if the demons do not rule over the affairs of man.

Dont teach what you dont know.

Funny

Where in those verses u have posted do u see God /man giving kingdoms to Satan?

Well, u are blinded; not your fault

Satan is a liar and he doesn't own nothing! Believe Satan at your peril

Jesus is Lord
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by livingchrist: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
You are blind
bingbagbo:

Funny

Where in those verses u have posted do u see God /man giving kingdoms to Satan?

Well, u are blinded; not your fault

Satan is a liar and he doesn't own nothing! Believe Satan at your peril

Jesus is Lord

John 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

The prince/ruler of this world is the devil.

Luke 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

The devil is called the prince of this world, A prince own a kingdom true or false?

Luke 4:41
And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

The devils also proclaim Jesus as the saviour
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
livingchrist:

Wrong!

When you create a thing you Always Own it. Thus, God had never lost ownership of the world for it is not seen or reported anywhere that He had Assigned or Transferred or Sold His interest in the earth to any other.

What is going on is that God is simply watching and recording what His creations are doing in His Toy we call the world!
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
livingchrist:
You are blind

John 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

The prince/ruler of this world is the devil.

Luke 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

The devil is called the prince of this world, A prince own a kingdom true or false?

Satan is not the only prince, (Son of a King) remember there are other Sons of God (Princes) as shown in Job!

So every prince has power over this world.
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by livingchrist: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong!

When you create a thing you Always Own it. Thus, God had never lost ownership of the world for it is not seen or reported anywhere that He had Assigned or Transferred or Sold His interest in the earth to any other.

What is going on is that God is simply watching and recording what His creations are doing in His Toy we call the world!
Read Revelations 11 vv 15
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by livingchrist: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan is not the only prince, (Son of a King) remember there are other Sons of God (Princes) as shown in Job!

So every prince has power over this world.

Satan is the prince of this world not the prince of God, secondly there is no where satan is called God's son.
'The prince of this world' simply means satan is the only one.
The definite article 'The' means he is the only prince of this world.
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
livingchrist:

Read Revelations 11 vv 15

Revelations 1 to 21 already proves that the earth is God's for it clearly shows all the Actions He intends carrying out on the earth in "Administeration" of it like Buhari sending soldiers to Orlu because Imo state is within his dominion and jurisdiction.
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
livingchrist:

Satan is the prince of this world not the prince of God, secondly there is no where satan is called God's son.
'The prince of this world' simply means satan is the only one.
The definite article 'The' means he is the only prince of this world.

Thank God you have admitted that Satan is a "prince" among the other scriptures which prove the Truth of this.

However, remember a "Prince" is always the Son of a King, therefore by the combined authority of Job 1:6 and John 14:30, it is clearly seen Whose prince Satan is.

Job 1:6 clearly shows a gathering of "Princes", Sons of The Most High King, God!
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by livingchrist: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
I dont think you read that verse, the kingdom of this world only became God's own at the seventh trumpet meaning it was not God's kingdom prior the seventh trumpet.

Dtruthspeaker:

Revelations 1 to 21 already proves that the earth is God's for it clearly shows all the Actions He intends carrying out on the earth in Administeration of it like Buhari sending soldiers to Orlu because Imo state is within his dominion and jurisdiction.

Buhari is not sending soldiers to claim orlu if buhari is recalling it, meant the kingdom that was suppose to be under buhari was taken by someone else.
God is the owner of all things by virtue of creation but he have the earth to Adam but Adam lost it by obeying satan instead of God making Adam and his generation to be under the devil instead of God.

Adam was the head of all human race
God gave him a kingdom but he lost that kingdom to satan by yielding to satan

Jesus was sent to reclaim that kingdom back hence he became the second Adam
Satan tried to steal Jesus authority just the same way he did to adam by tempting Jesus but Jesus refused.
Satan is in charge of this world but Jesus is the one to whom God is giving the kingdom to.
Hence satan is called the prince of this world.
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by livingchrist: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
You are twisting words to your own damnation.

Satan the prince of this world not God sad
Satan is never the prince of God.
There is nowhere satan is called a son of God,
Job said the sons of God meaning satan is not part of the sons of God mentioned.
You just mumbling nonsense
Dtruthspeaker:

Thank God you have admitted that Satan is a "prince" among the other scriptures which prove the Truth of this.

However, remember a "Prince" is always the Son of a King, therefore by the combined authority of Job 1:6 and John 14:30, it is clearly seen Whose prince Satan is.

Job 1:6 clearly shows a gathering of "Princes", Sons of The Most High King, God!

Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
livingchrist:
I dont think you read that verse, the kingdom of this world only became God's own at the seventh trumpet meaning it was not God's kingdom prior the seventh trumpet.

You misunderstand, for though this verse is in Truth, a Take over of the Affairs of this world Not Because He Lost It Or that It Was Not His Own, For A Creator Can Not Lose Ownership Of His creations Unless He Transfers Ownership, RATHER, it is the Withdrawal and Termination of the Appointment and Administration of this world previously granted to man and other powers.

But by this verse, they shall all be Sacked!

Thus, The Lord shall be taking Direct and Absolute Management, Administration and Exclusive Control of this company called earth.
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
livingchrist:
You are twisting words to your own damnation.

Satan the prince of this world not God sad
Satan is never the prince of God.
There is nowhere satan is called a son of God,
Job said the sons of God meaning satan is not part of the sons of God mentioned.
You just mumbling nonsense

Whose "prince" is Satan, seeing as a "prince" is always the son of King?

Is there Another King aside the Most High King, God?

Or shall you dare to day that the sons of God are not "Princes" too?

All in all having this contention is not gainfull, so I will not proceed any further with this issue.

Let us walk Rightly, blamelessly being excellent at doing good and being innocent of all not-goods, wrongs, bads, wickedness or evil.
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by livingchrist: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You misunderstand, for though this verse is in Truth, a [b]Take over of the Affairs of this world[/b]Not Because He Lost It Or that It Was Not His Own, For A Creator Can Not Lose Ownership Of His creations Unless He Transfers Ownership, RATHER, it is the Withdrawal and Termination of the Appointment and Administration of this world previously granted to man and other powers.

But by this verse, they shall all be Sacked!

Thus, The Lord shall be taking Direct and Absolute Management, Administration and Exclusive Control of this company called earth.

you are confused, how can the kingdoms of this world turn into God's kingdom at seventh trumpet if the kingdoms of this world is already God's own.
@ bolded you see yourself, contradicting yourself at every turn.

Your second undoing is the Lords prayer

Matthew 6:10
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

If this world is already God's kingdom why did Jesus teach his disciples to prayer for God's kingdom to come?

Your third undoing,
The theif on the cross told Jesus to remember him when Jesus gets to his kingdom meaning all these while Jesus was on earth he was not his kingdom.
Luke 23:42
And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

Again, it is written that sinners will not inherit God's kingdom except the saints, if this world is God's kingdom it would mean God's word is null and void.

Ephesians 5:5
For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by livingchrist: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Whose "prince" is Satan, seeing as a "prince" is always the son of King?

Is there Another King aside the Most High King, God?

Or shall you dare to day that the sons of God are not "Princes" too?

All in all having this contention is not gainfull, so I will not proceed any further with this issue.

Let us walk Rightly, blamelessly being excellent at doing good and being innocent of all not-goods, wrongs, bads, wickedness or evil.
You are perverting God's word and that is wickedness,
What you are doing is plain demonic and dark, where is written that satan is a prince of God?
Trying to twist prince of the world to prince of God is devilish and condemnable mr man.
You are simply a wicked person
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
livingchrist:
you are confused, how can the kingdoms of this world turn into God's kingdom at seventh trumpet if the kingdoms of this world is already God's own.
@ bolded you see yourself, contradicting yourself at every turn.

Your second undoing is the Lords prayer

If this world is already God's kingdom why did Jesus teach his disciples to prayer for God's kingdom to come?

Your third undoing,
The theif on the cross told Jesus to remember him when Jesus gets to his kingdom meaning all these while Jesus was on earth he was not his kingdom.

Again, it is written that sinners will not inherit God's kingdom except the saints, if this world is God's kingdom it would mean God's word is null and void.

Ephesians 5:5
For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

I see you do not appreciate the import of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation as a whole in that, you do not see that God as king, has already laid down the Rules (The Commandments) Governing this company called the "world".

But that the Rulers/Kings did not apply those Rules but have formulated their own wicked laws, whilst they did what they pleased. (Parable of the faithful servant)

Thus, Revelation clearly shows that it is Guaranteed that God is going to hold those Rulers/Kings/Presidents accountable and pluck away leadership from them to vest it in Himself.

Mathew 24:45-51
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? (I sure do hope you know this refers to the rulers of this world!)

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Is the bolded not the exact messages contained in Revelation, word for word?

It is my respectful desire not to contend long on this matter for these things are self evident and they speak for themselves.
Re: Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
livingchrist:

You are perverting God's word and that is wickedness,
What you are doing is plain demonic and dark, where is written that satan is a prince of God?
Trying to twist prince of the world to prince of God is devilish and condemnable mr man.
You are simply a wicked person

Dodging reasonable questions put forward to you is a sign that you know you can not defend your position therefore, you have no roots.

And slandering me clearly shows you have no reasonable way of rebutting my assertion.

For if that is the way of offering a valid counter, therefore, where is "rapture" which ye believe in written in?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Create An Altar? / RCCG JULY 2021 HOLY GHOST SERVICE PRAYER POINTS, HYMN LYRICS AND SERMON / Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.