Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Top 10 Smart Ways To Make Money During Political Campaigns In 2023 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Smart Ways To Make Money During Political Campaigns In 2023 (211 Views)

Copywriting Trends To Aid Your Marketing Campaigns In 2022 / Smart Ways To Access BOI Loans / Do You Want To Make Money During Your Free Time For Just Pressing Your Phone Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Smart Ways To Make Money During Political Campaigns In 2023 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Do you love politics and you want to make money this election season in Nigeria?

If YES, here are top 10 smart ways to make money during political campaigns in 2023.

YES!! The general election in Nigeria is around the corner. Do you know that billions of Naira / dollars circulate every election year in Nigeria and other countries of the world. Yes, I have a few friends who made thousands and millions of Naira; both legally and illegally during the 2011 general elections. But hey, I wouldn’t advice you try anything illegal or immoral, it is much easier to make money legally and you will still have peace of mind.

Every day, on my way to the office, I see people at various newspaper stands, arguing and discussing the happenings in the country. When I see such people, I just laugh.

Look!! There are so many business opportunities in Nigeria this election season. You don’t need to be a politician or a hired thug to make money from the Nigerian political system. You don’t need to risk your life fighting, carrying arms or snatching ballot boxes. There are some cool ways to make money from the upcoming elections.

Please this business opportunity is still hot. If you can position yourself well, you will make a lot of money; regardless of the political party you are under. In fact, you don’t need to be affiliated with any political party but I recommend you join one, not to partake actively in politics but to provide support services and make your money. Now here’s how to make money from the forthcoming elections.

It is nothing of surprise to see people standing at newspaper stands daily, arguing and discussing the political situations in the country. This act is more profound in developing countries like Nigeria. Whenever elections are around the corner, there is lots of noise, speculation, and media rants. And lots of money is thrown around by those vying for various public offices.

Whether you’re an enthusiast of politics or not, you too can tap from the money that goes around during the time of political election campaigns. Here are ten ideas you can explore to make this happen:

Top 10 Smart Ways To Make Money During Political Campaigns In 2023

1. Custom T-shirt design

T-shirts are commonly used for publicity during election campaigns. Aspirants for public offices have their pictures and names boldly printed on custom T-shirts and then distribute them to people free of charge. This is with the aim of drawing attention, since people tend to read whatever they notice on T-shirts.

If you are looking to make money during the next political election campaigns in your country, then you should consider venturing into a custom T-shirt design business.

2. Bulk SMS reselling

Since aspirants for public offices will be adopting all means possible to reach out to potential voters, SMS is certainly one of the media through will they will communicate their manifesto to the people. Though the profit per unit SMS may seem meager, you can make millions by sending custom bulk SMS for political office aspirants, since they will be reaching out to several thousands to millions of people.

3. Social media marketing

Social media is one of the most powerful tools available today for promoting causes and reaching out to a large audience. And this explains why political office aspirants try to exploit social media during election campaigns. If you have a social media profile with a huge followership, or you are a highly skilled social media marketer, then you can make money by helping aspirants spread word of their ambitions.

4. Graphics design

During election campaigns, virtually all of the publicity done by aspiring public office holders is based on graphics, which means there are usually huge opportunities for creative graphics designers to make more money. If you have strong design skills, then you can also tap from the money thrown around during the period by starting a graphic design business.

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://www.wealth-ideas.com/top-10-smart-ways-to-make-money-during-political-campaigns-in-2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sem Finance / I Can Never Give Up! / Real Reason For Kidnapping Chibok Girls In 2014 Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.