Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life (829 Views)

PART 2: "Fvcking Wh0re"- Tiwa Savage Slams Seyi Shay, Swears With Her Son's Life / Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club / Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by prowitin(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2021

Re: I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by dollytino4real(f): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
haters beware
Re: I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by mr405: 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
this mgbeke should just shut up abeg.. we know the cruise already between gistlover posts with genuine evidence... mk she stfu
Re: I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by iHart(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
OK na
Re: I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by iHart(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
OK na

This is how the actresses buy cars and houses
Re: I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by Shelumiel: 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hahaha...na only God fit tell us how this woman acquired that car.
Re: I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by DaddyRochie1642: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
mr405:
this mgbeke should just shut up abeg.. we know the cruise already between gistlover posts with genuine evidence... mk she stfu

Oga why this thing dey pepper you like this grin grin
Re: I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by DaddyRochie1642: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
What should I do with this news
Re: I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by Azyne(f): 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nne the more you deny the more people sniff out things to nail you. It would have been best to ignore. All the ranting is not necessary abeg

Don't be lying ontop your mother's life.
Re: I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by LMS1(m): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2021
AFTER SEEING THE PHOTO PROVE.I BELIEVE THE BLOGGERS INSTEAD OF HER.
Re: I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by kenzysmith: 2:04am On Feb 08, 2021
Shut up ashawo
Re: I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by femi4: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Meaningless attempt to cover the truth
Re: I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by Onyi22(f): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2021
She even have time to reply haters.
Re: I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life by Queenslander(f): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Lool,. She really needs to ignore these haters,. Before they hand her high blood pressure on a platter of gold,.. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

“stay Away From People’s Businesses” – Nigerians Drag TV Host Over Chioma / / "I’ve Been Unfortunate Finding A True Lover" – Actress, Doris Anyanwu Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.