Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Monetizing Knowledge - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Monetizing Knowledge (166 Views)

Do You Want To End Your Struggles With Growing & Monetizing A Youtube Channel? / How To Make Money From Your Existing Professional Knowledge Aside Your Salary! / Get Money By Creating Apps And Monetizing It With Google Admob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monetizing Knowledge by oladipupo123(f): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2021
Passion!!!

You are not going to make money out of passion easily. The whole idea of monetizing your knowledge and being a boss can be so overwhelming.

How many of us are in-between doing something different and making money.

�You want to help yourself
�You want to help people
�You want to do something you are passionate about
�You want to make money
�You want to grow and keep evolving
�You want to attain professionalism
�You want to further your education

Consistency won't do it all. Sometimes, you want to close your eyes from all overload information.

Ask others how they are making it big but guess what! They all monetized it. Online courses aren't free. I suggest you quite blaming them even educational institutes won't give you access to knowledge free.

I remember how school told us that lecturers should not sell books but
how come we bought books they authored to get good grades?

Education isn't free.
Knowledge isn't free.
Beyond four corners of school, nothing is free.

I have come across a lot of coach and coachers.

Do you even think of time they put into gathering information to make things better for you?

Do you know there were times they had to be invisible to rekindle their knowledge which will in tune benefits us?

Passion isn't enough though, you have to be willing to spend, acquire knowledge, impact others then make money.

I will keep saying that there is no magic to things.

▶️Refocus and do it your way,
▶️Step by step,
▶️One mentor is enough,
▶️One article and one book is enough,
▶️Do not allow the flood of information and daily thoughts produce more pain than gain.
Acquire it if you have to.

Tag that coach you love so much lately

Mine is @driyabo

#brandstrategist #wearenigeriancreatives #freelancerdesigner #brandingdesigner #instagramalgorithm #lagoscreatives #businessdesign #everythingnaart #smallbiztips #personalbranding #hustlersquare #personalbrandingtips #brandingdesign #instagramtools #contentstrategy #smallbusinessowners #identitydesign #personalbranding101 #smallbusiness #bizofdesign #naijabusiness #naijamarketplace1

(1) (Reply)

Learn Skills, Produce Something, Get Wealth-ikaka / How Self-awareness Boosts Self Confidence / Everything You Need To Know About Affiliate Marketing (no Experience Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.