Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) (1630 Views)

Grade A Uk-used Televisions For Sale. / Purchase Your Smart Televisions At A Cheaper Rate. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hello everyone. We at EliPearl Nigeria; dealers in London-used electronics such as TVs, Microwave, Electric Iron, Refrigerator, Internal hard disks, Projectors, Tablets, DVDs, Foreign rice, Wallpapers, Laptops, SunFlower vegetable cooking oil and so many more.

Our goods are straight from the UK and are affordable, tested and trusted with guarantee.

Contact Address: Block A, E 502 behind GBO Plaza, Alaba Int'l Market, Ojo Lagos

Telephone: 0703~136~3062, 0810~398~6328, +447448610560

WhatsApp us on: 0816~076~8679, 0703~136~3062.

PS: Due to the disappointing mobile network in that area, it will be difficult to reach us unless through WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding.

We are looking forward to doing good business with you Nairaland family. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Alert: New Arrivals
Clean 32" SHARP LED TV with HDMI, flash player USB input port.

Currently enjoying the movie : "Everything, Everything".
Going for N35,000 only

Please ignore my phone's camera quality

Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by mamaafrik(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
your contact is?
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
mamaafrik:
your contact is?

Thank you for reminding me. I have edited it. You can reach us through the following numbers up there
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
22" Toshiba LCD TV in perfect
and sweet condition
now available for N20,500

Reach us ASAP to get this baby all to yourself

Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by Sicilyjoe: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
No prices ?
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by mamaafrik(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
NarnieAceTech:
and sweet condition
now available

wey the number na??
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by Cuteboi98(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
NarnieAceTech:
and sweet condition
now available

How much is this?
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 6:49am On Feb 09, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
No prices ?

Forgive me. I am new to this on Nairaland.
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 6:53am On Feb 09, 2021
mamaafrik:
wey the number na??

#Laughs. It is up there, in the first post. I edited it, just like you asked.
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 6:54am On Feb 09, 2021
Cuteboi98:

How much is this?

It goes for N20,500 only
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
We are still taking orders. cheesy

Get that perfect TV this Valentine season. Like a boss
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Acer Inspiron
Intel celeron processor N3050
Intel HD graphics
4gb RAM,
320gb HDD

N60,000

Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by johnmartus(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
But what's wrong with Nigerian self how did you even allow to import all these outdated fifth hands used that whites has used and disposed.
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by Rhaspody(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
johnmartus:
But what's wrong with Nigerian self how did you even allow to import all these outdated fifth hands used that whites has used and disposed.

Because one man's trash is another man's treasure

2 Likes

Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:

Hello. Can you kindly take your bashing outside this thread, please. It is not quite necessary to do so here.You can air your opinion elsewhere, preferably, the Nigerian government. Thank you for your understanding.
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Laptop + Samsung tablet delivery to a sweet customer in Owerri cheesy cheesy
Making this Val's celebration more treasurable.

Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Just in:
Sweet sweet Samsung tablets with 8gb inbuilt memory

Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by icold: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
NarnieAceTech:
Just in:
Sweet sweet Samsung tablets with 8gb inbuilt memory
how much?
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hello Nlanders. Sorry, I've been away for some time.

New stock:
Clean 42" Hitachi Smart TV.

Turn your living room to a cinema smiley

Price: N65,000

Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2021
We are open.
Get yours today

smiley cheesy

EliPearl got you covered
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2021

LG 22" LED display
USB port
HDMI port
1920 x 1080 resolution display
Contrast ratio: 50000:1
Clear voice II
Smart Energy saving

Price: 20k
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Bear with me on uploading the pictures. I don't know why it is not displaying, despite using different browsers sad
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by LordPherule(m): 2:15am On Mar 24, 2021
Update this trend with recent pics of latest arrivals.
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
LordPherule:
Update this trend with recent pics of latest arrivals.

Yes, I will. You know how crazy Alaba market is; We are always on the move coupled with bad network issue.

I promise to do my best.
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Cheap UK-used original Mi power banks. Tested and trusted long-lasting power banks.

N2500 a piece
Buy two for N4500

Better than most brand new power banks you see. Don't just take my word for it. A customer came back to buy two more ( for his wife and daughter). He said his wife and daughter didn't let him enjoy his power bank in peace grin

1 Like

Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
New Arrival:
Play Station 5 (both digital and disk).

Start Placing your order.

Limited tock

Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by Freetech: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
update your listing and add price. is this too difficult?
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by Freetech: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Update your list of recent items with price.
Ps5 is how much?
Why is it difficult for you to add price on your listing?
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by LordPherule(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

Yes, I will. You know how crazy Alaba market is; We are always on the move coupled with bad network issue.

I promise to do my best.

Okies brother. Take your time well...
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2021
Freetech:
Update your list of recent items with price.

Ps5 is how much?

Why is it difficult for you to add price on your listing?

Apologies for no stating the prices. I'm so sorry embarassed embarassed

The PS5 is now N420k. Due to the Ramadan Period cheesy smiley
Re: London-used Televisions And General Goods Now Available (tested And Trusted) by NarnieAceTech: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2021
Ramadan Special Request
Due to the fasting period, we decided to give not only our Muslim brothers a treat but everyone!!
cheesy cheesy

Brand new Play Station 5 from the United States
N460,000

Now N420k√√

Perfect reward for your steadFASTness
Start placing your order now while promo lasts

Happy Ramadan Everyone!! wink cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Iphone 12 PRO Max 128gig Pacific Blue FU (open Box) SOLD / How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi / Phillips 55inches 4K Android Smart TV (55PUS7909/12)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.