Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

You Will Enjoy It When I Write For You... - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / You Will Enjoy It When I Write For You... (442 Views)

I Write Better, Let Me Write For You! / I WRITE WELL, LETS TALK. / See What A Client I Write For Did For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Enjoy It When I Write For You... by generalpelu(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Let me just drop this humorous story so you can get a better idea of what you will be enjoying when I write for you...

I met and assisted a woman with one of her bags this morning while using the Ojodu Berger pedestrian bridge.

I saw her gasping while taking every single step up the stairs and asked if I could assist, of which she obliged.

Moving through the stairs up, I looked around and didn't find this woman again. At first, I was confused. I thought she was still behind but looked for her and didn't find her. And I was with her bag. I became really worried.

Then, something spoke to me, the woman must have been an angel. I've never experienced this in my entire life. I became anxious. I kept wondering what was in the bag. I couldn't open it at Berger. I had to get home to see what surprise fate had brought my way.

I got home not quite long, I opened the bag and guess what was in it...It was refuse! ���

May that woman suffer for 600 years for this.

#fiction

That's the line to get me on, both calls and WhatsApp.

Let's discuss rate and start...
Re: You Will Enjoy It When I Write For You... by Bashmantech: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
generalpelu:
Let me just drop this humorous story so you can get a better idea of what you will be enjoying when I write for you...

I met and assisted a woman with one of her bags this morning while using the Ojodu Berger pedestrian bridge.

I saw her gasping while taking every single step up the stairs and asked if I could assist, of which she obliged.

Moving through the stairs up, I looked around and didn't find this woman again. At first, I was confused. I thought she was still behind but looked for her and didn't find her. And I was with her bag. I became really worried.

Then, something spoke to me, the woman must have been an angel. I've never experienced this in my entire life. I became anxious. I kept wondering what was in the bag. I couldn't open it at Berger. I had to get home to see what surprise fate had brought my way.

I got home not quite long, I opened the bag and guess what was in it...It was refuse! ���

May that woman suffer for 600 years for this.

#fiction

That's the line to get me on, both calls and WhatsApp.

Let's discuss rate and start...

If you're looking for an extra source of income, and you are interested in writing, i.e you know how to write articles, and blog posts, and can meet deadlines, feel free to contact me using the Telegram link below or bashman0001(at)gmail.com. Send two or three samples. Thank you and have a great day!

bit . ly/3uamxxk

bit. ly/3uamxxk

copy and remove the space.

(1) (Reply)

Short Term Work / The Crush That Crushes. / Still On Agorawordsmiths!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.