Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra (7869 Views)

Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up / "This Girl No Wear Bra" - Braless Photos Of Destiny Etiko & Mr Ibu Together / Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by splendid22(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Grace Ifeoluwa is one of the fast rising social media influencers who is gaining popularity for her Tiktok videos on Instagram.
The 21 year old Edo state born damsel in a chat with TheNewsGuru noted that her love for being in front of the camera made her start using Tiktok.

“I love being in front of the camera no matter what happens, even when I am sad. Once I put on my camera, I become happy again.I love being in front of the camera.

I started using Tiktok two years ago .All I do is go on Tiktok and make my videos .I do it for my own happiness, didn’t know people were watching and observing. I didn’t know something good could come out if it”.
Ifeoluwa who has over 13,000 followers on Instagram encourages young Nigerians who have a flair for social media to stay consistent.
“Just do your thing. People are watching.That person that will lift you up is already watching you.The person is just waiting for you to do something that will make him or her help you.Just do whatever makes you happy.Just be authentic”.

On how she has consistently stayed creative, Grace said: “For the past two years I don’t really sleep well at night.I use the night to think about concepts for content. An idea might come to me at night; I put on my phone and try it out. My motivation is that I want to be a successful content creator. That is what motivates me to keep pushing harder and to do more”.

Shedding light on what her selling point is, the busty tiktok content creator said: “People say my boobs are my selling point. I am proud of my boobs.I don’t like wearing bra and I have been body shamed before. I was told I look shapeless. I said to myself, I would show the world what I have. This is how I was created. If you don’t like it, you can deal with it yourself. I love my body, this is how I am .If you body shame me, you are body shaming yourself. This is what I want and nobody can dictate what I want for me unless social media dictates that I cannot post some certain things”.

https://thenewsguru.com/entertainment/meet-grace-ifeoluwa-busty-tiktok-rising-star-who-doesnt-love-to-wear-bra/

2 Likes

Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
so boobs
Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by LoudLord(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lori Fokin iro

1 Like

Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by doggedfighter(f): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Happy for her
Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
haaaaa see nunu
Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by Draslo(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Op...but, but there's no evidence of your claim here na
Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by arsenal444(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
wetin d bra wan cover?
Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by Finnestgreat: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by fuckaholic25(f): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
LoudLord:
Lori Fokin iro
lol... u re a fuu
Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by dayleke: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Draslo:
Op...but, but there's no evidence of your claim here na

She wear bra, sebi?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by adegoldlogistic(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Na wa ooo, and she is a redeemer member ooo

1 Like

Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by mogbolade39317: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
:Lori Fokin irolol... u re a fuu
Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by femi4: 5:36am On Feb 10, 2021
She wore bra in the first pix
Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by saddeeqrunka(m): 6:30am On Feb 10, 2021
cheesy

Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2021
Mtcheew
Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2021
Meaningless
Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by mosdii(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2021
Clitocurrency marketing strategy.
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by 400billionman: 11:52am On Feb 10, 2021
You are looking for helper using your boobs.

When she succeeds and buys her first car, bloggers will refer to her as a Nigerian actress.

1 Like

Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by YorubaPrince: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
She doesn't even look sexually appealing

1 Like

Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Continue with your CONTENT creator.
Re: Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra by Gadafii: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
if she didnt wear bra, this her megalarge brezz, wouldnt be this packed under that dress, it would have appeared like she has two stomachs embarassed

so therefor, op u lie

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) / Checkout What Caused Rick Ross Drastic Weight Loss[photo] / Guys..hmmm, What Is Tuface Innocent Idibia Doing? (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.