Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Is Postpaid Legit Or Scam - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Is Postpaid Legit Or Scam (248 Views)

Drop Your Postpaid Verizon & At&t For Instant Iphone X Deal's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Postpaid Legit Or Scam by Bigbuche: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Actually I have being examine this site I came across, everything about it is very clear and okay according to my preview, but one thing which need to be considered is, is it legit or scam.

I have spend sometime to go through the site and test it if what he really say is what it is. But finally what I discover is.

POSTPAID IS LEGIT AND NOT A SCAM

Postpaid pay and are always ready to pay for every users activities. Not like every other's site that promise beyond what they get and later become scam because they can't meet up to what they have promise..

Postpaid is with a fair price,and they guide and protect everything that will secure their income revenue inorder to protect the legitness of their platform.

Postpaid is a easy to start platform. Even a broker can become a member and enjoy is legitness. Because it contains 3 different plans which are started #300 Naira, Achiever #1000 and Gold plan #3000. Any plan that you love to purchase you can go for it.. Each plan have different monthly earning garrantee.

And in postpaid, Earning is garrantee, No failure or reduce in earning. You can claim reward from old article and still claim reward if they are new article or the new article are not up to 50 in numbers.

You are to be commenting on 50 article on a daily basic to claim your reward and also share sponsor post if it's available.

If you not a member yet on postpaid platform. Kindly Click here to get started. Visit how it work and see all available plan, and chose the one you can purchase. Chat the vendor for coupon, You can get them through postpaid platform meet anyone on any social media and purchase your choice plan..

Join postpaid now and register and start earning. Visit through my link and get free 500Naira bonus after successful sign up : https://Postpaid.com.ng/?affiliates=34173cb38f07f89ddbebc2ac9128303f

Re: Is Postpaid Legit Or Scam by Yaxmax1: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Clearvu Security Fence / What You Need To Know As A Business Owner In Business Today: / Data sales As From ₦270 Per Gb Mtn, Glo And Airtel: 1 Month Validity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.